Eu Immigration in the UK

Guest Chelsea Jack

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do the laws need tightening?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Chelsea Jack

after all this whole ukip/farage media storm, i been talking to a few people about this and hearing their responses

from the proper lefties, they generally say no it is fine

people to the centre-right generally agree that it does

what do the fourams think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You cannot cap immigration even using laws is the sad bitter pill most of you would have to swallow. Immigration is an economic issue where ever there is capital and resource concentration there will always be an influx of migrants in search of capital and resources. You cannot cap migration by passing laws , no country in the civilised world has ever succeeded in doing so and entertaining that idea by thinking voting for some party can change normal human migration patterns is ridiculous. The current politicians are not sabotaging immigration control , the truth is most of them know they are powerless  and theres absolutely nothing they can do to stop it hence why all these labour and conservative govts have failed. The issue with people is not control but the acts of migration themselves and how they are viewed, most people in this country do not like to see  someone ethnically different doing the same or better than them is the issue. People will complain when they see some asian or black on the street doing well and say h no migration is out of control not even knowing that asian or black is some doctor or lawyer who pays tax to subsidize the indigenous JSA  and other benefits. What I find funny about all this issue is Immigration but no one talks about  white British Emigration to other countries which needs to be controlled as well because no one in iraq or afganistan voted for unicultural invasion of white soldiers, of course these oyinbo's have renamed their own emigration to foreign countries as Expatriates abroad when they are no better than the asian, black or romanian coming to their country

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

You cannot cap immigration even using laws is the sad bitter pill most of you would have to swallow. Immigration is an economic issue where ever there is capital and resource concentration there will always be an influx of migrants in search of capital and resources. You cannot cap migration by passing laws , no country in the civilised world has ever succeeded in doing so and entertaining that idea by thinking voting for some party can change normal human migration patterns is ridiculous. The current politicians are not sabotaging immigration control , the truth is most of them know they are powerless  and theres absolutely nothing they can do to stop it hence why all these labour and conservative govts have failed. The issue with people is not control but the acts of migration themselves and how they are viewed, most people in this country do not like to see  someone ethnically different doing the same or better than them is the issue. People will complain when they see some asian or black on the street doing well and say h no migration is out of control not even knowing that asian or black is some doctor or lawyer who pays tax to subsidize the indigenous JSA  and other benefits. What I find funny about all this issue is Immigration but no one talks about  white British Emigration to other countries which needs to be controlled as well because no one in iraq or afganistan voted for unicultural invasion of white soldiers, of course these oyinbo's have renamed their own emigration to foreign countries as Expatriates abroad when they are no better than the asian, black or romanian coming to their country

so they don't have stricter immigration controls in other countries no?

some whole post of waffle

nothing to do with white, black, asian.. I would say a vast proportion ethnic minorities in the UK who have been here for a number of years and done well for themselves would also be in favour of stricter controls

Government isn't interested in stopping mass immigration. Why would their money men want to stop their flow of cheaper labour. This is why the term Racism is being thrown about any time someone wants to talk about the issue. Look how these people who seek a better life take the longest route, they don't stop in France etc do they. What were the figures, 590,000 odd come here ( The ones they were actually able to count ) compared to 250,000 in France. Even Germany has less than us and isn't their economy bigger?

nothing to do with white, black, asian.. I would say a vast proportion ethnic minorities in the UK who have been here for a number of years and done well for themselves would also be in favour of stricter controls

Define strict Immigration control, You think The UK border control is not strict? You think all these ethnic minorities here never suffered strict immigration control, immigration has everything to do with race this is why its always a dead in the water debate because instead of facts stereotypes. Complaining about romanians while ignoring german wives and german royal family is how illogical the debate is . And some grunt wants to talk about Australia they have strict immigration controls but look at how many immigrants are moving , look at perth and the miners  and nurses there  and what countries they from , last i was there I saw so many black and asians 

Guest Chelsea Jack

Define strict Immigration control, You think The UK border control is not strict? You think all these ethnic minorities here never suffered strict immigration control, immigration has everything to do with race this is why its always a dead in the water debate because instead of facts stereotypes. Complaining about romanians while ignoring german wives and german royal family is how illogical the debate is . And some grunt wants to talk about Australia they have strict immigration controls but look at how many immigrants are moving , look at perth and the miners  and nurses there  and what countries they from , last i was there I saw so many black and asians 

yh pal, real rigorous and strict

Theres no denyin there is a pressure on services in some areas. GPs in particular but its only in areas with high immigrant population. Some people can easily get a drs appt on the same day because they live in particular parts of London. We just need a better redistribution of services an more qualified people who can get straight to work without years of retraining

• Upvote 2

Pos both last comments. I know my GP's been affected by it. Longer waiting times for appointments even though there are now more Doctors working there. Don't see the problem with capping it, bringing in people needed for certain jobs, cutting off benefits and NHS services for those who haven't paid it for a number of years until they have etc. It makes sense, same way nobody wants us being the World Police we shouldn't be the Worlds health care and hand out system either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ye my local hospital was on the news last week for poor standards but it services all of greenwich and half of lewisham. i dont wanna say immigrants are coming here and taking our nhs but fuck it they are. this will probably get negged as racist or someone will drop sutin dumb like were your parents born here this and that. totally missing the point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1