Who are you supporting?

born and raised here yet dont support the national team

shocking

truss

''aff teams only''

smh

Whats wrong with Africans supporting other Africans

:/

Born here, live here, raised here, favourite league is the Pl, work here, adopt a more english and westernised culture all year, then every 4 years come summer you are this new born African who disregards supporting England at all, 

Nothing wrong with Africans supporting other teams

I am talking about this whole ''lol @ england'' thing people do whether they be supporting the country their parents or grandparent are from or the newest hipster team

Just doesnt make sense to me

I am sure Welbeck cares about Ghana and will be supporting them too, but he also realises who gave him the chance to get where he is and where he lives etc and will put on an England shirt and give his best

Where is your family from?

England

Then all the white countries

It if it's 2 European teams against each other I'm rooting for the whitest team ie Germany over the spics, Netherlands over the dirty Italians etc

I'll also support the japs over a lot of the poorer muckier skinned euros

I hope maafakas have booked their days off werk

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

born and raised here yet dont support the national team

shocking

truss

''aff teams only''

smh

Whats wrong with Africans supporting other Africans

Born here, live here, raised here, favourite league is the Pl, work here, adopt a more english and westernised culture all year, then every 4 years come summer you are this new born African who disregards supporting England at all, 

Nothing wrong with Africans supporting other teams

I am talking about this whole ''lol @ england'' thing people do whether they be supporting the country their parents or grandparent are from or the newest hipster team

Just doesnt make sense to me

I am sure Welbeck cares about Ghana and will be supporting them too, but he also realises who gave him the chance to get where he is and where he lives etc and will put on an England shirt and give his best

well said mate

Guest Chelsea Jack

England

Then all the white countries

It if it's 2 European teams against each other I'm rooting for the whitest team ie Germany over the spics, Netherlands over the dirty Italians etc

I'll also support the japs over a lot of the poorer muckier skinned euros

I hope maafakas have booked their days off werk

:rofl:

no one can force you no, but you look like a right plum not supporting your country. you know, the place you were born and raised

You mean the same place that sent my ancestors to the Americas as Slaves?

Tbf I couldnt live in a country that did that to my ancestors but you do. So you obviously dont care that much.

Guest Chelsea Jack

no one can force you no, but you look like a right plum not supporting your country. you know, the place you were born and raised

Tbf I couldnt live in a country that did that to my ancestors but you do. So you obviously dont care that much.

trust me

Why's that shocking?

because if youve been born and raised in a country you support them.

this aint club football, you dont pic and choose.

People choose who they support based on who they identify with and there are a lot of people who don't identify with or feel a part of the country where they are born.

I met Brazilians who wanted them to crash and burn at the world cup so it isn't specific to the UK.

• Upvote 3

Why's that shocking?

People choose who they support based on who they identify with and there are a lot of people who don't identify with or feel a part of the country where they are born.

I met Brazilians who wanted them to crash and burn at the world cup so it isn't specific to the UK.

Theres rapists all over the world. Doesnt mean rape is right

Why's that shocking?

Theres rapists all over the world. Doesnt mean rape is right

Rape isn't right because it's hurting someone, who is supporting a different country hurting?

Guest Chelsea Jack

i get what flojo is saying

but how can you identify with argentina when ur old man is an area boy from lagos

drop me out

Why's that shocking?

The fact this has to be explained to people is insane.

• Upvote 3

trust me

Nah trust me I do but my options are limited right now so I'm just taking what I can before I retire somewhere else.

And I swear your ancestors are Irish Philos, I think you'll find you do live in a country that mugged your ancestors off big time.

Just pointing out this born and raised thing, like people are here via the same reasons and should be cheering on the 3 Lions equally is lunacy.

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

so how do you explain an aff/carib supporting a south american team they have zero affiliation with

that is shocking and extremely cringe. Or are you going to deny that as well yh?