Insidious

MrJibbles

Watched "Insidious" with my misses, both enjoyed it. As we were sitting down watching the boy go to close the door at the very same time the wind blew mine shut, shocked her but I laughed.

The end leaves you on a cliff hanger expecting a follow up.

Was good will recommend watching."Four Lions" had us in stitches , some of the 1 liners were pure funny, "f*ck Babybel" it was just out of no where and something you wouldn't expect."Easy A" was pretty good, Emma Stone is sexy.

Just watched insidious at cinema today waste of 7.95 dire
why why why?gonna go watch it in about an hour
Sorry for late reply.by now uv probably wsatched and whole heartadly agreed with me.sh*t build ups sh*t ghoulesnonsense. Chat tryna spook u owt wiv wiv sh*t outcome.onli gud bit was him stranglin dat annoying physcic bitch at end coz I cud leave then

Kill the irishman was sick fully enjoyed itwatched 'insidious' today started off pretty well and was generally quite scary towards the end it fell flat on its face tho and just became like "Really?"gotta number of portman films to watch nowhopefully hesher is out soon

Sorry for late reply.by now uv probably wsatched and whole heartadly agreed with me.sh*t build ups sh*t ghoulesnonsense. Chat tryna spook u owt wiv wiv sh*t outcome.onli gud bit was him stranglin dat annoying physcic bitch at end coz I cud leave then
no spoilers please, fackin ell

no spoilers please, fackin ellOoops ! Sorry I didn't give 2 much away sorz :D

• 10 months later...

see it last night

film was decent

/

insidious is one of the worst films i've ever seen. swear a group of teenagers could have made that with just a camcorder and some props

feel to go and slap every person that try tell me its a good horror

does any other genre have such a large percentage of incredibly sh*t films ?

insidious is one of the worst films i've ever seen. swear a group of teenagers could have made that with just a camcorder and some props

Bingo, my exact thoughts, felt it was total sh*t.

Hmmm action? Comedy? Them two can churn out some trash but yeah horror has a high turnover of sh*t.

Bingo, my exact thoughts, felt it was total sh*t.

Hmmm action? Comedy? Them two can churn out some trash but yeah horror has a high turnover of sh*t.

nah they definately come with some shockers but horror takes the title by a mile, swear i can count on one hand how many good horrors i've seen since primary school

downloaded insideous a while bak and turned it off when i see the badguy resembed darth maul

pmsl its ridiculous, interested to no what the budget was

Insidious is atrocious, but it's a typical hollywood horror movie imo

The trailer looked so promising aswell

these days i rather not watch certain trailers and jus go by word of mouth or imdb rating

esp in the case of horrors... they basicly put al the good bits in the trailers

• 1 year later...

call me old fashiobed but dese new horrors just dnt wash man, oliver twist looking youts, maids with fucked up dentistry and some darth maul bootleg r supposed to be scary now? NO

give me an nigga in mask with the fuck off chetti anyday

yes i just saw insidious 

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I understand why people like horror films, I just don't know why they like the recycled haunted house "the kids ain't all right" horror films

but write something different like The Ruins or Nightmare on Elm Street and I'm there. Even Final Destination.