The Purge

Lens

Not seen but if Ethan Hawke is in it it's a sure banger.

he did an AMA on reddit here http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1fq1h6/i_am_ethan_hawke_amaa/

seems like a decent down to earth bloke

i didnt really like him before cos hes been in some shit films and he has a proper punchable face but now hes kl

never heard of these before films before that ama, gona giv em a whirl at the weekend

wasn't Ethan Hawke that made me mad in The Purge, it was the guy playing his son

add that to the fact that Your premise is "martial law for 12 hours" and the film is set inside a house of people trying to hide

I want to see The Purge happening outside, and what the people are on while law is martial, and not in some cheap CCTV short clip way at the start of the film

wasn't Ethan Hawke that made me mad in The Purge, it was the guy playing his son

add that to the fact that Your premise is "martial law for 12 hours" and the film is set inside a house of people trying to hide

I want to see The Purge happening outside, and what the people are on while law is martial, and not in some cheap CCTV short clip way at the start of the film

Nah I 100% agree with you.

Film was so cliched.

Apart from the black guy surviving.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

because my problem with The Purge was

Your premise is "martial law for 12 hours" and the film is set inside a house of people trying to hide

and this has been addressed by the sequel, I have open eyes to it