Quotes of the season

Thizz

*in before porchy duppies the thread*

If you were offered a guaranteed 4th place finish right now For your club

Do you take it?

Considering we have a good spread of Arsenal, United, Liverpool & Spurs fans on here I thought the answers may be interesting...

Now?

United - No

I'll take my chances for the title

If we aren't capable of winning the league who is?

pmsl @ flojo

you might wanna edit the opening post

we are closing in

can't see us finishing below 2nd

players have finally stopped listening to moyes and started playing for the shirt and fans, should carry us through

pmsl @ flojo

you might wanna edit the opening post

we are closing in

can't see us finishing below 2nd

players have finally stopped listening to moyes and started playing for the shirt and fans, should carry us through

lol nah, we're where I expected us to be given our run in.

As for you lot all I will say is this, I've been where you are before and it can be painful because you're always looking above you and thinking 'if they just drop points in their next game and we win..' but this can go on for a long time until it actually materialises.

For some perspective you've played Norwich, West Ham, Hull and Villa over Christmas who between them have won 2 games out of 20 so you were always going to pick up points.

/

The Spurs man dem are funny because as I've said before we almost went bankrupt whilst you've enjoyed your peak years and all you've got to show for it is a League Cup. We're not size. Stop it.

November and December had man on gas mark 9 after beating a host of relegation candidates  :lmao:

• Upvote 5

Suarez stays and plays well

They will challenge for 4th

Espcially if diego costa signs and the lad from schalke

Tottenhma qithout bale wil be a catastrophe

And united will be a mid table team this season

Diego Costa turned them down, Suarez ain't staying. The rest, please let it be true.

LOL where is Suarez going to?

Arsenal obviously, where he wants to go.

Arsenal are more likely to finish 6th or 7th than we are tbh, only team which haven't strengthened at all.

And even if they do make the odd signing here and there, they still won't have enough time to address all the positions they needed to from the start of this summer.

You know Jordan Henderson is still in your best 18 right?

Arsenal are more likely to finish 6th or 7th than we are tbh, only team which haven't strengthened at all.

And even if they do make the odd signing here and there, they still won't have enough time to address all the positions they needed to from the start of this summer.

You know Ramsey is in yours?

And Cleverley is in Uniteds?

:rofl: they both better than Henderson, so your point is?

wasnt he dropping shoulders all over emirates season just gone?

worry about your team cuz 

did you beat us tho?

did you beat us last season?

did you finish above us?

does your striker wanna join us? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah nigga.

worry about your team cuz.

:rofl:

LIVERPOOL ARE SH*T AND WHEN SUAREZ LEAVES YOU'LL BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS SWANSEA. HOW YOU BAGGED COUTINHO BAFFLES ME.

Liverpool fans are upset these days. So much rage all over the sports room.

My word,  the transfer thread is gold.

and man have the audacity to talk about Liverpool fans talking with bass? Fuck outta here.

As it stands now our best 11 is arguably...

De Gea - Rafael, Rio, Evans, Evra - Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Zaha - Kagawa - RVP

If that team continues to adapt to the small changes that Moyes has been trying to make in our pre-season games so far there's no reason why they can't scrape a title win on game 37 or 38.

With the right signings we could win it comfortably.

A man said Zaha was in the best 11? :lmao:

He wasn't even in Cardiff's best 11 come season end. Clueless

• Downvote 1

Liverpool fans. And logical ones, I don't wanna see Lahi reply...

You do know that a lot of the animosity coming from Arsenal fans were about Rodgers' comments about Arsenal lacking 'class'.

I asked this before & I'll ask again. They genuinely believed that clause was legit. Whether that was naive/foolish is a different debate but they did. However, it's not an action you can say lacked 'class'.

So aside from that, what have Arsenal FC as a club done or said that's 'lacked class'?

I couldn't care about the animosity from Arsenal fans, I think the majority of your fanbase are delusional pricks up their own arse.

It's this air of superiority thats founded on f*ck all that really gets to me and your misguided outbursts of frustration. Mad at anybody that spends money no matter how much of it they made from sales or generated as a a club because your manager is a full time accountant and part time manager.

Shouting 'hoof' when a goalkeeper knocks it upfield.

Booing an opposition player that didn't come to your club because you weren't prepared to play the required fee.

Talking smack like you're top boys when you've won the square route of f*ck all for a long time, Goliath was doing this and calling Liverpool sh*t when we were the number one ranked team in Europe and challenging for the title not to mention knocking you out of the CL.

Looking down on the League Cup like you weren't desperate to win it before Birmingham licked off two shots in your dance.

So yeah the animosity for the most part doesn't bother me.

Sit there and tell me in your heart of hearts you're ANYWHERE NEAR competing with us or even Spurs for fourth. Actually mean it. No banter.

If you can sit there and tell me you really mean that I swear to Optimus Prime I will NEVER address you again on any platform or social networking site.

I don't give a f**k what we have or haven't won and in how long. Fact is year before last you was ONE SEASON behind us in terms of years lacking trophies. Gerrard is over 30, the ONLY top tier player in your squad missed a third of the season and now wants to leave for us. You didn't even finish above a Moyes squad who had f**k all to spend. Liverpool are at best a top 8 team now. I don't care who you've signed, Coutinho is class. That is IT.

Your squad and manager are nowhere near ours no matter how many years we go without winning anything. The arrogance from AFC fans towards LFC fans comes from your club's demise from top tier competitions and lack of challenging. Nothing else. How you have the cheek to put yourselves in the same bracket as us is more disrespectful than ANYTHING you claim Arsenal have done.

City/Chelsea/Utd

Arsenal/Spurs (Chelsea were here last season in this bracket), hope Moyes doesn't slip into this bracket

Everyone else.

As it stands now our best 11 is arguably...

De Gea - Rafael, Rio, Evans, Evra - Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Zaha - Kagawa - RVP

If that team continues to adapt to the small changes that Moyes has been trying to make in our pre-season games so far there's no reason why they can't scrape a title win on game 37 or 38.

With the right signings we could win it comfortably.

A man said Zaha was in the best 11? :lmao:

He wasn't even in Cardiff's best 11 come season end. Clueless

1. In July there was much in it between Zaha and Januzaj. Both of them was and still are better options on the wing than Young and Valencia.

2. Cardiff used a wingback formation more often in the latter part of the season. Does Zaha look like a wingback you f*cking muppet.

3. Suck your mum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay so on September 3rd... Liverpool fans are hoping...

BR "Hi Luis, window shut I think you should train with the first team again, as we have kept you here... I know you wanted to move but its a World Cup year so your gonna have to play and stay fit. Look we all have disappointments, I know you wanted to go Arsenal but your better than Arsenal and this club has to protect its own interest... With you performing we can make the Champions League places next season and if we don't and you stay out of trouble I'm sure Barcelona or Real Madrid will come knocking, thats how good you are...

LS "Didnt you say all this last year?"

Rodgers ran out of footballing cliches for Suarez tbh, I think that realisation should come this week, wouldn't surprise me if Wenger himself has picked the Japanese journos to ask the staged questions himself  :rofl:

brendan-rodgers-on-walcott-o.gif

TF has defo got an Arsenal top with Suarez on the back stuffed to the bottom of his wardrobe.

:lmao:

/

Yeah they beat Tottenham and drew with Chelsea. Thats Impressive.

Putting 6 past Newcastle away? Take away Newcastle had a shocker, was in horrendous form, still f*ck it, yeah its impressive.

But losing to Southampton, drawing with West Ham and Reading - goalless against Reading's defence? Lol.

The shining light for Liverpool is Coutinho, without doubt. I've told you I dont know about January transfers, so lets see how he does over 9 months, if he shows what he has been then they will improve, but top 4?   :rofl: If so some teams, and some managers definitely f*cked up.

and I've watched Liverpool all pre-season.

Liverpool will finish between 7th and 9th place with or without Suarez.

will push for 6th with him but 7is the most realistic i think, everton and swansea are gonna be odt

lol

Everton ain't finishing above Liverpool this season.

Pure disrespect happening, Liverpool not being in Europe is actually gonna make them stronger, actually a blessing in disguise.

WATCH.

100%

first season ima be turnt up in years 

Spurs and Man Utd man dem were feeling themselves these times, had that funktion one sound system in their voice box.

Lahi and the turncoat told man from early.

• Upvote 1