Quotes of the season

Thizz

They really was posting pictures in November talmbout winning the damn thing and was out of the race by Jan

Arsenal stay bottling. Man are acting like we didnt get to the cup final 2 seasons ago and not one soul really gave a fuck. Yet u lot wana act brand new after beating Hull tigers. 3-2 . What do I expect from nobodies tho

• Downvote 6

Ahhh, it's a form over ability ting yeah?

:lmao:

Regarding who, Ozil and Cou?

No, Henderson & Wilshere.

You know what they say, genius is 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration.

Wilshere has all the tools and is unquestionably more talented than Henderson but whether or not he's going to put them to use and fulfil his potential remains to be seen.

Remain to be seen but the likelihood of that happening isn't exactly low now is it?

Anyway, we will see.

The likelihood isn't low, I heard his response to what Scholes had said which was encouraging to hear, providing he works hard enough I don't think there's any doubt Wilshere will be a top level player.

Henderson will never be a player that's going to get all the plaudits or stand out to the majority of fans, a lot of his game revolves around hard work but that doesn't take anything away from his ability on the ball.

He's technically sound  but I think his mentality and hunger to improve are his defining attributes, it's worth keeping in mind that less than 18 months ago Rodgers told him that he was accepting offers for him and we were on the verge of part exchanging him for Clint Dempsey yet now he's probably amongst the first on the team sheet.

After looking into the work Steve Peters has been doing with our squad Henderson struck me as one of the biggest beneficiaries, so much of his improvement can be attributed to his self belief. On the subject of coaching if you haven't already read The Chimp Paradox by Steve Peters I'd highly recommend it, the guy is a genius.

Good looking, I'll make sure I check it out, I do need some new material.

Say all u want about us but we won 11 games on the bounce and had a 16 game unbeaten streak

And ur bunch of soft lads was posing with pictures pointing at the number 1 spot IN NOVEMBER WHERE DID U FINISH? This is a worse case of bottling than anything we did thats a FACT

/

MK ur a grown ass man who was crying over a FA cup win breh. Imagine what u would feel after winning a major honour in europe pmsl

3 goals in less than 10 minutes. Penultimate game of the season? Right...

/

I'd cry some more.

*kanyeshrug*

Rah.

Listen, I'm not even trying to diss Liverpool like that because I think you've had a great season but you can't call us bottlers after we've just won a trophy beating YOU in the process. Especially after Crystal Palace & Chelsea too.

Like, WOW. That khat is strong you know.

We didn't bottle anything, our form in the first half of the season gave us very little margin for error in the second half and we did incredibly well to even get ourselves involved.

The fact we were even in the title race is testament to the freakish form we showed this calendar year, we won 15 out of 19, drew 3 and lost one since January which included an 11 game winning streak. 

I've seen us being called bottlers here there and everywhere despite the form I've just mentioned and the fact that nobody expected us to win it, funnily I've not seen Chelsea being subjected to the same criticism despite the fact that they were 7 points clear in March and finished 3rd.

What a lot of you lot don't seem to get is that Liverpool fans for the most part aren't disappointed with this season, in fact we've loved every minute of it and are hugely proud of the team.

Rah.

Listen, I'm not even trying to diss Liverpool like that because I think you've had a great season but you can't call us bottlers after we've just won a trophy beating YOU in the process. Especially after Crystal Palace & Chelsea too.

Like, WOW. That khat is strong you know.

We didn't bottle anything, our form in the first half of the season gave us very little margin for error in the second half and we did incredibly well to even get ourselves involved.

The fact we were even in the title race is testament to the freakish form we showed this calendar year, we won 15 out of 19, drew 3 and lost one since January which included an 11 game winning streak. 

I've seen us being called bottlers here there and everywhere despite the form I've just mentioned and the fact that nobody expected us to win it, funnily I've not seen Chelsea being subjected to the same criticism despite the fact that they were 7 points clear in March and finished 3rd.

What a lot of you lot don't seem to get is that Liverpool fans for the most part aren't disappointed with this season, in fact we've loved every minute of it and are hugely proud of the team.

Bruh, like I said, I think you've had a great season too. However, you can't call one team bottlers when they've won a trophy, beat your own team in the process & TBH, weren't considered to make a title challenge either. End of the day, bottling is when you're at an advantageous position & you let it slip in a high pressure scenario. BOTH teams were in such position but in differing ways. If we bottled it, then so did Liverpool.

• Upvote 6

What about chelsea? We lost that game and lost out form after that loss

If u call that bottling yeah i guess we bottled it :/

I feel like i bodied u niggas nothing u said held weight and i drown this fa wave u been riding since sat

Bodied?

I'm still waiting for your quotes b.

:lmao:

Bruh, like I said, I think you've had a great season too. However, you can't call one team bottlers when they've won a trophy, beat your own team in the process & TBH, weren't considered to make a title challenge either. End of the day, bottling is when you're at an advantageous position & you let it slip in a high pressure scenario. BOTH teams were in such position but in differing ways. If we bottled it, then so did Liverpool.

THIS.

Even if we beat Palace would we have won the league :/

I know ur not dumb. Use ur common sense. 11 games on the trot is bottling but u man posting selfies isnt? :/

11 games on the trot only HIGHLIGHTS the bottle job, you know that right? WTF.

no it doesnt if its so easy how comes u aint done it since invincibles

I wont even discuss anymore shit with u are ur clearly retarded u can reply to MK who had got all the replies from me already concerning everything

Fully fit team I swear Wilshere doesnt even start?

------------------------Giroud------------------------

--Carzola-------------Ozil--------------Wally-----

--------------Ramsey------HOLDING------------

Depends on how you look it.

Could have more to do with strength in midfield area, tactical requirements than his actual ability.

/

Way I see it, and I'm being as objective as possible, at the beginning of the 2013/2014 season, Rodgers has Wilshere & Henderson. They could play together in Liverpool's system but if he has to choose between one or the other, who does he pick?

I know ur not dumb. Use ur common sense. 11 games on the trot is bottling but u man posting selfies isnt? :/

I wont even discuss anymore shit with u are ur clearly retarded u can reply to MK who had got all the replies from me already concerning everything

We can still win the league idk why everyone is hyping

win the final two games we can still do it

brendan-rodgers-on-walcott-o.gif

/

• Upvote 3

We can still win the league idk why everyone is hyping

win the final two games we can still do it

/

umad.gif

• Upvote 2

Loool double edged sword for Lahi

If he said it wasn't possible now it's city's and pool went on and done it i'm sure those posts would be brought up to spite him.

Guys not even allowed to have faith in his own team pmsl

trust me lol that was after the difficult chelsea result

Man said take the L for that? Yet wont take the L for his premature ejaculated higuain posts

TF and MK some dead version of the hardy boys