GIRLS TOILETS

imhim

other day i was with a girl in victoria park, she needed to use the public toilets but came out saying it was too dirty, a while later she was complaining about needing to go desperately so we went back, few mins later she came out and said she pissed in the sink cos the toilet was too dirty, was literally shocked and kinda over shadowed the nice weather.

other day i was with a girl in victoria park, she needed to use the public toilets but came out saying it was too dirty, a while later she was complaining about needing to go desperately so we went back, few mins later she came out and said she pissed in the sink cos the toilet was too dirty, was literally shocked and kinda over shadowed the nice weather.

:rofl:

/

Its so foul man

Work toilets are the most surprising

So much bad things happen

So much bad smells

i work in a place were theres only 1 toilet for the women ive hjad a shit and had to feel shame when u walk out and toilet hums 

n couple people waiting to use

osdfkjsdhgjfahsgkjhsdkjghdskjghkasdhgk    omg swear down this one bitch who is proper nasty into water sports etc she 

shat herself the other day rofl common knowledge nw 

tight fisted bastard boss dnt giv a shit bout women........in the top 100 rtiches man list in uk and cant afford new toilets 

he even makes his women work at the shit hole ....gt a few tai brides all workin wid us 

Guest Chelsea Jack

Am i the only one, who wen smashed thinks "ave summa that u cunts". Then pisses all over the seat for banter?

ur f*cking disgusting tht aint even funny ur a tramp mate

GARBOSE 

• Downvote 3