GIRLS TOILETS

imhim

Always get told that women's toilets are hellholes as no woman especially in night club toilets wants to sit down on the seat so they 'hover' and more often than not piss all over the seat, rinse and repeat for the next chick coming in until you have a cubicle with a toilet and floor covered in piss. And probably discarded sanitary towels.

Did the same thing as John and local. Went in the women's in m&s on Oxford st.

They must have recently switched them cos I just bowled in on autopilot, saw there were no urinals and thought that's weird but paid no heed cos man was bursting

Only when I clocked the sanitary waste bin in the cubicle did the penny drop and the moment of dread filled deep within me as I heard someone come in and go in the cubicle next door. luckily I got the schematics from Chloe o brien and was confident in my window of opportunity to break out without being spotted. Think 2 elderly women saw me exit from outside but I just swagged off like I'd recently completed post op vaginal surgery

Guest Chelsea Jack

nothing to do with being grown u fool

I only sh*t at my yard unless its an emergency

bet u man sh*t at your friends houses as well

f*cking mongrels.

:/

Wanted to piss on campus one time and I see the male and female sign at the door and i just assumed I'm gonna see two more doors once i opened that door but nah i find myself in a toilet with 5 cubicles and no urinals on a unisex flex. So as I'm pissing i hear someone flush ready to leave before i can finish pissing. Done with the business I walk towards the sink and see an injun chick lol was a very awkward moment. Not a deev for that extreme shit but the potential is immense. Would also get a lot of wastemans to wash there hands the dirty fekkers.