The Official Cocaine & MDMA Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

I kno theres a few lads in here that enjoy a toot up in the pub while watching the footy or a lil bomb in di house raves, so this thread is for you.

Everything class a related goes in here

Guest Chelsea Jack

jus been getting on the shine lately. Gear i had tuesday night was fucking nawty. £25 for .25 and i was off my fuckin nut. This gear is fucking rocket fuel!!!

dropped some dizz in dukes aldgate towards the end of last year, didnt feel it after ten minutes so took more, then maybe half hour later dusted the whole bag think it was a g suttin..

feet were moving independently of the body on a big man ting

skanks were turnt all the way up to 11, legs were KILLING me for the next couple days

at one point i felt like one of them midland emcees mouth full of saliva but thats calm tbhh

have taken since then n wud recommend

so i guess that makes me a nitty

• Upvote 1

I've never done it, never will.

So stories pls

Was out in ilford other month, charged out me nut in some lil wist am boozer. Had a row with a couple icf boys who fancied emselves n fort they were a bit tasty. Now normally me in the boys woulda been alf sensible given the fact we were out the manor and heavily outnumbered. But, given the fact the marching powder had kicked in and the beers were flowing we thought f*ck these east london pikey cunts they can ave it, both barrells. Anyway i do a c*nt in the mouth, deck the f*cker. Then thered 4 of us having it out with about 20 of em. Lucky they were all mouth and couldnt hold their hands up to save their lives. Truth be told the cunts couldnt box kippers. Then my pal rob gets a fire extinguisher and sprays the cunts then does about 3 of em over the cannister, was something out of a bruce lee film i tell ya. After that we had to scarper out the front door cos the manager called old bill. Jump on the tube and make our way down to kings cross. On the way were having a piss up and having a few little blasts on the tube, as you do when ur as cunted as we were. By the time we arrived was about midnight, then we made our way up to egg. Get in there and we were a bit aggy cos of the booze n gear so we decided to have a couple lovehearts. Came up well quick after only 20mins and i was rushing off me tits. Heart going like a f*ckin race horse, gurning like a c*nt, but i fort i was the bollocks. Anyway, end up talking to 3 of these tarts outta chigwell, proper slosh pots who love the fact i had a bit of blood on me hands. Women luv a bit of violencw despire whaf they say. Anyway, one fing led to anuva and we end up at room 127, holiday inn. Started sniffing bugle of this colombian birds arse and then it all got a bit f*ckin x-rated. Woke up next morning with heart palpitations and me head banging like the speakers the night before. But was it all worth it? CORSE IT FACKIN WAS!!!

*checks the username of the poster*

dropped some dizz in dukes aldgate towards the end of last year, didnt feel it after ten minutes so took more, then maybe half hour later dusted the whole bag think it was a g suttin..

feet were moving independently of the body on a big man ting

skanks were turnt all the way up to 11, legs were KILLING me for the next couple days

at one point i felt like one of them midland emcees mouth full of saliva but thats calm tbhh

have taken since then n wud recommend

so i guess that makes me a nitty

sddidirlrkfjcjckfmkgjvnruewxcmvl

Aint done shine in time infact last time I think I had any was with you jas, when we was at Damien's yard. Been offered mandy pure times always say no. Strickly weed and coke around here.

>>>>>> Doing coke bored on a week night

Spent the whole night up charged sending people text messages how much I love them.

• Upvote 1

Md’d up in Ibiza and done it once in England, really looking to retire that though.

Done coke a handful of times but I did f*ck with it weekend just gone, got about 6 hours of the evening/night missing as we were drinking all day and night (white boys ennit). I just remember waking up on the sofa of an after club about 4am Sunday morning, the memory I have prior to this was around 8/9pm Saturday. 

Need to try and keep myself calm in though, but both my white and black circles have turned into druggies at the same time ffs. And it’s too easy to get involved when you’re already steaming .

Would never touch a pill though, that's a drug too far for me.