The Official Cocaine & MDMA Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

Sole mate I don't question you about trainers don't question me about Thizz.

I know pills can be cut but when you've got the hookup you don't have to worry about that kinda shit.

I've got a marquis kit anyway so I don't fuck with shit MDMA in pill or crystal form.

I've done them both but I'm not a fan of either. First time I did MD was at a house party before I was due to fly to Paris for the Jay and Kanye concert, I was on the best form of my life, I literally did not want the night to end but I sweated fucking bucket loads, could not stop talking and had a fuckeries come down.

Coke was different, first time I did it was the second time I did MD. Made me realise I don't actually like MD and I didn't really feel the effect of it. I went to a random house party with a lot of posh girls about 6 months ago and that was my first coke party, again was in the fucking form of my life, the coolest person in the room or many other rooms I get why people do it. You feel powerful, like nothing can hurt you and you just want to enjoy yourself. Stayed up till clean 3pm the next day and is been drinking since 5pm the previous. Tried MD again in San Fran, confirmed I don't like it, it just made me want to smoke all the time and be outside while my homeboys where dancing inside.

Oh yeah I got noticeable c*ck shrinkage everytime I did the MD, probably contributes to towards why I don't like it

I've asked so many people what coke is actually like and I've never heard a description that has made me want to dabble in the slightest

normally along the lines of...

"Gets you proper on it maaaayte"

"Makes you up for anything gives you loads of confidence"

"makes you fuck like superman"

"Makes your d*ck shrink"

"It just gets you CHHHHHHARGED!!"

yeah not involved.

Wanna try MD but still havnt got round to it, had a little key of coke once that was pointless realy

Guest Chelsea Jack

Hard to describe

Jus gets you on a vibe.. double rum n coke.. fat line in the toilet.. come out to the music in the club.. love it

Guest Chelsea Jack

Feeling like Rick Flare

Looking like Rick Mayle

Dffcccxxsssawwwrrtffcvhkkurwwssxxkpyesxffsssss

tumblr_mnitzka9lE1qd438eo4_500.gif

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BUUUUDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sole mate I don't question you about trainers don't question me about Thizz.

I know pills can be cut but when you've got the hookup you don't have to worry about that kinda sh*t.

I've got a marquis kit anyway so I don't f*ck with sh*t MDMA in pill or crystal form.

i used to have a marquis kit, i swear they only test for MDXX? eg any substance starting with the letters MD goes dark purple/black instantly

Wanna try MD but still havnt got round to it, had a little key of coke once that was pointless realy

just a light key yea

done dizz a few times

that feeling in your stomach when you start coming up ---> 

best way to describe it is you're just in a really good mood, everyone you look at you want to talk to 

everything you touch feels good, your T shirt, your hair. drinks taste amazing. the smell of weed when you're on MD is amazing 

• Upvote 1

How does a comedown compare a to a fucked hangover?