Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Moyes To Go Straight Back Into The Champions League?

13 posts in this topic

Neil Lennon has confirmed he has left Celtic after four years as manager following talks about his future.

It is understood that the former club captain had been considering his position for some time despite securing a third straight Scottish title.

"I have parted company with Celtic," the 42-year-old Northern Irishman said in a brief statement.

"The club are in a very strong position and I wish the fans and the club all the very best for the future."

Lennon's statement came after Thursday morning meeting with his representative, Martin Reilly, and ahead of scheduled talks with Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell.

"I can't thank Peter Lawwell and the board enough for their backing and support during my time as manager," he said.

Lennon took charge of the Glasgow club in 2010, leading them to three league titles and two Scottish Cups.

He also previously led Celtic to the Champions League last 16, with a victory over Barcelona in November 2012 being his side's most high-profile achievement.

However, he had concerns about his playing budget for next season and is believed to have been worried that his present side would be unable to negotiate three rounds of qualifying.

Saw this on Betfairs facebook

BREAKING: David Moyes being investigated by Lancashire Police over allegations of assaulting a 23-year-old man in a wine bar in Clitheroe last night!‪#‎MoyesWillBeMoyes‬

Don't know if gas

Hilarious if true.

Lolol

The bants made him switch.

Lolol

The bants made him switch.

:lmao:

It's bait, this could be a hilarious story if true.

/

I can't think of a less challenging job in a country's top division than the Celtic job, without Rangers is there even any real glory in celebrating winning it?

If anyone can fuck up a 1 horse race it's Moyes.

Lol @ getting assaulted by David Moyes

DAVID MOYES

"I tried my best to hit him but that's just how it goes sometimes. I'll try my best to hit him a bit harder next time :)"

lmao Moyes immediately making it clear he's not having any banter boy nonsense

Let's not forget Dave is Scottish at heart. if he has a couple of bells whiskey's in his system, that's like fighting Goku at super saiyan 3, after a senzu bean.

:rofl:

Swear moyes also got licked and tumped up one of his players when he was preston manager?

Moyes is any bangbros cuckold

Aint hitting nobody

Lennon needs a fulltime spot on MOTD

Cool guy

Let's not forget Dave is Scottish at heart. if he has a couple of bells whiskey's in his system, that's like fighting Goku at super saiyan 3, after a senzu bean.

Lol bruh

Adoncare

No way is this man assaulting me

https://vine.co/v/MnZ27YH2XlU

sdfsdfgdfdsdfdsdfdsddsds  :lmao: