Star Trek

They got Seasons 3-6 of TNG on Netflix now.

Used to watch these as a kid with my Uncle but after not having seen them for so long they are virtually new again.

Some of the storylines are just fucked, recently watched an episode called The Survivors at the beginning of Season 3, the way they drop the revelation at the end just leaves you in awe at times.

Any other fans?

What Series is your favourite etc...

Drop some must see episodes aswell

All the q episodes and all the borg episodes were some of the deepest on next generation

Picard my fav star trek captain an nex generation my fav series.

Deep space nine my second favourite

Voyager was a mistake. Screw janeway jacotay and nelix. That was all round crap an should have been better since it was the first female captain

Dnt like enterprise because all I can see is quantum leap

/

I myself am not a trekky. I grew up in a trekky household and have little choice of the knowledge I have

• 5 months later...

I am a Star Trek fan.

The Next Generation timeline were the best (inc Voyager & Deep Space 9).

TNG was good. The Borg episodes were deep! Took out the Federation armada with one Cube & parred Jean Luc Picard. First Contact wasa good film with relation to Star Trek & the Enterprise - E looks like a beast of a ship.

Deep Space 9 was good, the epic battle with the Dominion were good, would like to have seen the Enterprise-E featured in the last episode or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Leonard Nimoy, who played Mr Spock in science fiction series Star Trek, has died. He was 83.

The actor, who won worldwide fame as the ever-logical, half-Vulcan first officer of the Starship Enterprise, passed away on Friday morning at his home in Los Angeles.

His unflappable character's blessing, "Live long and prosper", became a catchphrase for generations of devoted fans. 

Nimoy's death was confirmed to the New York Times by his wife, Susan Bay Nimoy.

The former smoker, had been suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

Tributes have been flooding in from across the world to the legendary actor.

His final tweet on 23 February said: "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory."

He is survived by his wife, their children Adam and Julie Nimoy, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.

Nimoy seemed conflicted about the half-alien who made him a household name, publishing two autobiographies, the first in 1977, titled I Am Not Spock, and the second in 1996, I Am Spock.

But he took cameo roles as Spock when director JJ Abrams revived the Star Trek film franchise in 2009 and in a 2013 follow-up movie.

Nimoy, the son of a barber, was also a poet, singer and photographer.

He was born in Boston, Massachusetts, on 26 March 1931 to Ukrainian immigrants who were Orthodox Jews.

Nimoy acted in local productions from a young age and worked as a cinema usher and cab-driver before he found fame.

He also rose to the rank of sergeant while serving in the Army for two years, mainly at Fort McPherson, Georgia.

:(

R.I.P 

such an iconic character, 

the amount of times I must have tried to do this to something at school was crazy

Vulcannervepinch.jpg