Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara Shooting

RYDER.

and then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told himI did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and thenI called my mother and cried to her on the phone.How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I've had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME. ​ The Injustice!

:rofl:

this guy is some f*ck boy

You can picture Vegeta saying this.

edit: Listen to this dude narrate exerpts from the manifesto

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

The first two minutes , fucking tears

and then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told himI did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and thenI called my mother and cried to her on the phone.How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I've had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME. ​ The Injustice!

:rofl:

this guy is some f*ck boy

You can picture Vegeta saying this.

edit: Listen to this dude narrate exerpts from the manifesto

OMD

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

The first two minutes , f*cking tears

TEARS

what does he say about his sister ?

i feel it for the parents this boy is so embarrasing and cringe

hes not a patch on the korean kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4vbn6FdrI

he basically said they was never close

one day came back to see his family and his sister was linking some mexican don and had lost her virginity to him and it sickened him....one that his sister fucked a mexican....2 that his younger sister by 4 years lost her virginity before him and that  one time he heard her getting beat and sat an listened in rage.

Also said the mexican don was a freeloader and how he got mad how he was in the parents yard just munching food with them and his mum bought him a plane ticket to come london with them etc.

what does he say about his sister ?

i feel it for the parents this boy is so embarrasing and cringe

hes not a patch on the korean kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4vbn6FdrI

He listened to her orgasms as some Mexican freeloader who ate his mother's food "plunged his penis into her vagina".

Edit:

6:05

• Upvote 1

Guest freestacks

This is why i absolutely despise asian women. They make me bloody sick.

This just screams of yet another self hating Asian woman marrying a white man who projects her hatred of Asian men and love for whitey onto her son.

Another tragedy due to a self hating union.

• Downvote 2

his parents lost

how are you gonna raise such an entitled c*nt?

this

see guy even says he rang his mum to cry about the fact this black boy had lost his virginity at 13 to a barbie...nah seriously imagine your son rang you crying about that

:/

fully blame them for not taking action smh

but the one thing I just don't get is if this is all about being a virgin at 22 and girls not being attracted to him then why didnt this embodiment of a fuck boy go and take daddy's cash and hit the brothel ffs

guy could have multiple blondes if he really wanted it that bad.

seems like growing up in hollywood circles messed him up as much as anything else

Naw this guy was gone long before he moved to LA. I bet his parents wished he was in those circles at least he'd be a lot more social. And probably actually get laid. 

This guy was driving a BMW,Lived in an exclusive area of LA,the fact that even the gold diggers aired him says he must have come across as utterly creepy.