What is the maddest ting you seen in a rave?

WestDemon2

Can't even remember the name of the event. Garage rave in o2 couple years ago. Big fight broke out between two ends and security. Some royal rumble ting.

See one yout bomb some hulk looking dude from behind about 8 times. I know he used ALL his power. Guy just turned around and laughed at him. Walked off. Had me bennin up while tryna matrix dodge bottles and shit.

One rave where a brudda got shot, the people that did it sneaked the strap in with a brudda in a wheelchair.

Another where this gyal champagne bottled a next gyal in the face. She reached over my bredrin's shoulder to pick up the bottle, took a firm steady stance and then swung like she was hitting a home run.

Saw a 20 man brawl breakout in a Lloyds bar on a Friday before.

Was fucking chaos. Saw one girls getting hit by a stray pint glass. One geezer tried to fling a chair but couldn't get the space for the swing and it only hit another table and knocked over a load of drinks

cookies and cream at scarla circa around 2006-7 times?

went into mens toilet and see sum girl standin up pissin into the urinal while her mates looked and laughed at her. same rave i was goin up them spiral stairs and sum one had done a shit on the steps goin up to the 3rd floor...

167p5s3.jpg

got those for £20

They look used. Have you already worn them?

yeah theyre used got them off ebay

theyre just beaters for the gym n sh*t like when i go riding or raves

still got the shape as if brand new so its calm tbh

handclap for lenny henry

apparently used shoes is the maddest thing this bredda has seen in the rave

• Downvote 1

Scala.

MASSIVE uni dance but also non-students were allowed to come too... SMH. Get to the venue and I see a line full of girls, I'm doing the Birdman hand rub now then I suddenly feel a seismic shift in The Force my brehs. The guys who I was with who were raised outside of South London were chilled, but the south guys I was with felt the disturbance as well, it didn't take long for us to realise what was wrong - Peckham youts.

BY THE TONNE.

These guys were pole-vaulting into the queue and telling girls "Shatap, mans ere naow". It was gonna be a challenging night. Get in now and the vibes were there but you had to be vigilant as it could pop off at any given opportunity and it did...

The catalyst: D Double on stage. 

Scala had levels and I was up at the top. Heard D Double and looked down to see him dunning the dance, literally. Some poor guy who didn't understand the pack mentality and war readiness of SE15's finest wasn't having some ruffian and his mates control the floor and barge him and his mates about. The fight began. The bottle flew. I saw a yout channel the spirit of a Hall Of Fame MLB pitcher and flIng a bottle across the dance

wood.gif

He threw it so hard it took rebounds of bodies, he was prolific. He took another bottle and it took so many revolutions, I thought it was a Destructo Disk, his bottle took no rebounds and just impacted a poor girl. Bottles after bottles, then a few stampouts here and there. Was peak. 

• Upvote 7