Examples of extreme moistness

WestDemon2

Dated girls with children nah that shit aint for me. One ting I was scared to fuck her. Her youth was about 8 months and slept in a cot in the room even though it was lying on the plate I could not bang when I stayed over because of the little nigger in the crib its off putting having a crying baby in the room.

• Upvote 1

Was linking one girl with a kid like 3 years old, she kept asking me to stay even though she shared a room with him, when he started calling me amu (uncle) it all became a bit much for me and had to allow it.

Double standards i know considering i have a child but could never be with a girl with a child.

Dated girls with children nah that sh*t aint for me. One ting I was scared to f*ck her. Her youth was about 8 months and slept in a cot in the room even though it was lying on the plate I could not bang when I stayed over because of the little nigger in the crib its off putting having a crying baby in the room.

cos of the little nigger in the crib

:lmao:

• Upvote 2

Being step dad is ok if the child and you got respect for each other and the woman and her fam respect you and your input

If you make a bond with the kid great but sometimes I hear of women don't respect the mans authority "oh your not even his dad..." Nah fuck that but if she a good catch and kid is respectful to you then why not?