Latest phone deals

macz

ive jumped on to a o2 simplicity untill iPhone 6 drops in septembers then im jumping over to Three, nobody can compete with three contracts.

Unlimited data >>>>>>>>>>

yeah its just a rolling contract, can cancel anytime then you just finish off your 30 days (when evere your current contract ends every month)

£30 for unlimited text & calls & 5gb net (4g ready)

did it online and it got activated the next day, no fuss, just gotta download the new net settings they text thru.

• Upvote 1

lazyness, cant be bothered with all the pac hastle until i switch providers fully for a new contract which im gonna do when the 6 drops.

i need a 4G phone...

this 4s with its 3G self is annoying... 3G bare slow when you are out and about

cant lie i do love iphone tho

i dont want no brick whch looks like a mini mini tablet like the samsing galaxy wotever its called

might just have to get the 6

Nah just that you have to go into the police station and make up a story which is a bit long tbh

lol how is it long :/

depends what coverage you bought, usually plans cover theft, in which case just say it was stolen

I don't have a receipt or anything like that?

think you need the SN & IME number

didnt you get a box with it ?

• 1 year later...

Dunno whats going on in the mobile phone world at the moment, but EE have just called me, offering me things for very little extra moneys...

They've offered to double my 4G data allowance for the remainder of my contract (8months) with a mobile broadband device aswell & have offered me a 4G action camera

I told them i'd think about it, cos I want to see what other deals are available on other networks, but has anyone else had these sales calls recently?

Any decent offers about?

• 3 years later...