What's your salary?

kerser

You know, I would semi agree if the likes of chaps/imhim/kerser/flat eric etc and other known liars/trolls gassed the thread up with random figures but them man kept if moving in here

bro

why you do me like that bro

why?

:lol:

I jest bro

Seems like everyone here loves their job. In the real world it doesn't seem that way.

I love my job but I'm guilty of sometimes taking mine for granted and being a miserable shit. I have to sit back and actually appreciate what I do on a day to day basis at times.

sometimes i take a step back and think...

look at ALL THESE PEOPLE going to work...

they are working for SOMEBODY ELSE...

waking up between 5-7am every morning...

TO WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE, WHO DECIDED TO BE BOLD AND BRAVE ENOUGH TO START SOMETHING...

then we all become incorporated and indoctrinated into this system for THEM

Most companies aren't owned by "somebody else" many are owned in share by people who wake up and go to work same way.

I've never respected the opinion of not wanting to 9-5 because "it make somebody else richer" such a small minded view.

• Upvote 4

Funny, I just left work for lunch and a black f 456 is parked rags in the delivery bay at the front entrance while some delivery guys struggling to haul a crate down the slope. Our regional FD has come in on three consecutive days in three different ferraris. The girl down on reception asked him how many he has and he laughed and replied "enough".

What was that about a 9-5?

I've never respected the opinion of not wanting to 9-5 because "it make somebody else richer" such a small minded view.

You can sugar coat it and fall into denial all you like however the fact is that statement is more or less correct 

However if you treat it as an ends to a means with the aim to do something yourself down the line then its justified imo

• Upvote 4

The reality is when you have a job, don't let it control you. This is your life we are talking about here.

Trust
Tell dem again!!

Work life balance

Work is not life

/

my issue with 9-5 is just being managed

Or doing work for someone that i either dislike or is incompetent. I hate all the hierarchy

I just hate working with others. Im autonomous

So what if you work 9-5, iv been working for somebody else since I was 14, I'm now 24. Iv been saving up for 10 years (obviously made my money double up along the way with other stuff)

2 years ago my dad opened up a business joint partners with his cousin. I was working for them and also had a small share. 2 years later now me and my cousin have agreed a price on a freehold, and now I'll be earning 50% of it.

• Upvote 1

So what if you work 9-5, iv been working for somebody else since I was 14, I'm now 24. Iv been saving up for 10 years (obviously made my money double up along the way with other stuff)

2 years ago my dad opened up a business joint partners with his cousin. I was working for them and also had a small share. 2 years later now me and my cousin have agreed a price on a freehold, and now I'll be earning 50% of it.

respect this is a good look 

Staff bank NHS

YouTube money on the side

Might be a scumbag and start doing some Fifa 15 UT Pack opening videos for the gwallah and the love of the game

:lol:  Don't do it brah, it will suck you in!

/

I'm happy with what i'm doing, stress free and easy to do.  3-4 months away from getting ready to put down a deposit on a property as well.  Only downside is that i'm currently not earning enough to get the Mortgage that i want, so will probably have to work somewhere else for more money that i won't like doing as much :(

Black people dont own anything so black people have every right to point out flaws of working for someone else. Its time to be honest and tell it how it is.

Most black people work government jobs (60%-70%). We hardly own a thing. But white people get angry when this is brought up?