Cam'ron at the f*cking Kentish Town Forum

Mizchif

Im gonna kick his face in with dunlop trainers just to piss him off

:rofl: the imagery

D with the arrow pointing in the direction of the kicks

:lmao:

fuck it lets just say that actually happened

man can switch it up with the recline and seek bars.

• Downvote 1

Dame Dash talks so much sh*t though. I respect the man but I struggle to listen to him for long periods. His stubborness/bitterness is irritating. I couldn't even get through Dame's previous Combat Jack

The man's 43 as well and still doing that "pause" sh*t. Come on.

"What kind of a man lives his life being told what to do by another man............ pause." :lol:

nah Dame >>

Tell a lie never met Hell Rell.

He wouldn't have the time. Too many hollywood scripts and 50 million fans waiting outside.

Ruger Rell live in the streets monday is bottles up mondays, tuesday is Sue's, wednesday is club mist, thursday is Sin City, friday is Eugene's, Saturday is in the streets, and sunday is Duvé.

• Upvote 1

He wouldn't have the time. Too many hollywood scripts and 50 million fans waiting outside.

Ruger Rell live in the streets monday is bottles up mondays, tuesday is Sue's, wednesday is club mist, thursday is Sin City, friday is Eugene's, Saturday is in the streets, and sunday is Duvé.

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

pmsl

you man are fucking me up

• Upvote 1

pmsl

you man are f*cking me up