FLU CAMP

imhim

Just gave them my details, they can do tests on my asthma, but they will have to pay me more than that if they want to give me some new flu virus. I havent had flu or cold for years so they can experiment on my badman immune system.

theres actually one been advertised on talksport atm for an asthma camp, something to do with blue cap takers, up to 5,000 for taking part.

• Upvote 1

Just gave them my details, they can do tests on my asthma, but they will have to pay me more than that if they want to give me some new flu virus. I havent had flu or cold for years so they can experiment on my badman immune system.

theres actually one been advertised on talksport atm for an asthma camp, something to do with blue cap takers, up to 5,000 for taking part.

Safe, will look into it.

how much you get paid in sperm banks?

you have to do all sorts of tests

they dont take anyone

and they generally look for people with solid background / no convicts / people with A1+ credit and all that nonsense

JUST TO BUSS IN A PIRAXX DISH

how much you get paid in sperm banks?

you have to do all sorts of tests

they dont take anyone

and they generally look for people with solid background / no convicts / people with A1+ credit and all that nonsense

JUST TO BUSS IN A PIRAXX DISH

and then the child can trace you