Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zero1212

Mystic River

9 posts in this topic

Mystic River is very good imohas any1 seen Irreversible, french film with minica belluci in it

Finally saw Mystic River last night on DVD.f*ck*ng immense.Sean Penn was a monster, hes gotta be up there with the del toro's and the christopher walkens of this world.That scene when penns daughter was found was f*ck*ng Emosh.(dont be put off that "dirty harry" is in the directors chairs cos hes sick with it.

Finally saw Mystic River last night on DVD.f*ck*ng immense.Sean Penn was a monster, hes gotta be up there with the del toro's and the christopher walkens of this world.That scene when penns daughter was found was f*ck*ng Emosh.(dont be put off that "dirty harry" is in the directors chairs cos hes sick with it.
Awesome film.Check out "Gone Baby Gone", it's written by the same author who wrote "Mystic River" (I think). Similar kinda film. Also brilliant.

Awesome film.Check out "Gone Baby Gone", it's written by the same author who wrote "Mystic River" (I think). Similar kinda film. Also brilliant.
Safe, will check out both.

keep seeing mystic river in my recommendations list, its good yea?

i just watched gone baby gone which is suggested alongside it, casey affleck is sick, the ending is very deep

the music in that film, and Eastwood's composition in general >>>>>

"is that my daughter in there?" fuming!

watching back, Kevin Bacon's face pisses me off because of the EE adverts, won't lie. 

keep seeing mystic river in my recommendations list, its good yea?

i just watched gone baby gone which is suggested alongside it, casey affleck is sick, the ending is very deep

Yeah seen that aswell, Gone baby gone, Mystic River and Shutter Island all written by Dennis Lehane.

Some winning streak.