Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest FA23

The Hangover

14 posts in this topic

Hangover 2 has different writers :(scot armstrong has done some good films (role models, old skool, roadtrip) but the other guy has wrote for some terrible comedys.

Hangover 2 has different writers :(scot armstrong has done some good films (role models, old skool, roadtrip) but the other guy has wrote for some terrible comedys.
The other writer is the director of the first one, Todd Philips. He also wrote Road Trip, Old School, etc.

The other writer is the director of the first one, Todd Philips. He also wrote Road Trip, Old School, etc.
nah im talking about the other guy, who did scary movie 3/4, superhero movie and suchtodd philips is directing again.

I think im the only guy on earth who didnt like the hangover, i just did not enjoy itmaybe im just not into comedy films, i dunno

I think im the only guy on earth who didnt like the hangover, i just did not enjoy itmaybe im just not into comedy films, i dunno
I'd like to think I like comedy films and thought the Hangover was just another movie in a very crowded space of identical films.

"The Hangover" was good, better than a lot of the comedies that are out now days from these awful truly awful spoofs to "Big Mamas House" etc."The Hangover", "Superbad", "Role Models" the few I can think of which I have laughed my arse off at over the past couple of years.

Saw Hangover 2, enjoyed it more than the original. Some of the previews looked good as well, especially this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4krqQ90m7MM

Charlie Day !Bad Teacher (it's got Jon Hamm) was another one and a Judd Apatow flick about some bitches hen night.

meh

not looking forward to it but will watch

meh

not looking forward to it but will watch

wasnt really a teaser was it?