OI... THIS WOMAN DID NOT PET

imhim

Geoffrey Drewett7 hours ago

Oh dear we now live in a dreadful PC era. When I was a kid many years ago in England, we were taught a saying :- "sticks and stones may break --  and so on. The "lefty, do gooders" have taught people to take offense at name calling. For God sake. Aussies call me a "Pommie Bastard" . SO WHAT. I accept the calling a black guy a nigger is not particularly well chosen, but in itself it causes no real harm. It is becoming far too common for black people to play the ":race card " in any confrontational circumstance. Give it a rest you guys and get a life. As the rhyme says "names can never hurt me.

This isn't the full story. She used the N word thats bad, but what pissed her off? What exactly did he do? If he uses the N word everyday with him and his friends then ok, but this ignorant lady flips her shit and suddenly HE can do no wrong? IDK, I feel like its not the full story. She is clearly crazy though. 

Thats enough internet for today

Geoffrey Drewett7 hours ago

Oh dear we now live in a dreadful PC era. When I was a kid many years ago in England, we were taught a saying :- "sticks and stones may break --  and so on. The "lefty, do gooders" have taught people to take offense at name calling. For God sake. Aussies call me a "Pommie Bastard" . SO WHAT. I accept the calling a black guy a nigger is not particularly well chosen, but in itself it causes no real harm. It is becoming far too common for black people to play the ":race card " in any confrontational circumstance. Give it a rest you guys and get a life. As the rhyme says "names can never hurt me.

This isn't the full story. She used the N word thats bad, but what pissed her off? What exactly did he do? If he uses the N word everyday with him and his friends then ok, but this ignorant lady flips her sh*t and suddenly HE can do no wrong? IDK, I feel like its not the full story. She is clearly crazy though. 

Thats enough internet for today

PMSL.

Guy was playing the race card y'know.

no one plays the race card like the white man

the english and americans have it down to a T

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why do black people love videos of racism against blacks, always sharing videos of these individuals like racism is a myth and youve got footage to prove us all wrong.

Also using it as a catalyst to justify your own racism

Also whites do this for anti islamic sh*t

or maybe they're disgusted and just want to show other people how vile this woman is?

also not sure how u could use that video to justify your own racism or could be anti Islamic.

Watched this on vlad tv. star was talking about this last week on his show.

Did her husband ever come down.

Kick back listen to some nas.

link to the star show

sorry for the longness was at work you should subscribe I know Horatio & Young £ are regular listeners 

talks about Bieber also 

http://youtu.be/a8HktuMAwDg

• Upvote 1

Watched this on vlad tv. star was talking about this last week on his show.

Did her husband ever come down.

Kick back listen to some nas.

link to the star show

sorry for the longness was at work you should subscribe I know Horatio & Young £ are regular listeners 

talks about Bieber also 

http://youtu.be/a8HktuMAwDg

posd 

used to find star annoying, but he has grown on me. 

:lmao: smoking a cigi live on his show calm

Why do black people love videos of racism against blacks, always sharing videos of these individuals like racism is a myth and youve got footage to prove us all wrong.

or maybe they're disgusted and just want to show other people how vile this woman is?

also not sure how u could use that video to justify your own racism or could be anti Islamic.

No it's not that at all, because if it was some black person being racist to some asian dude they wouldn't be a thread about this and you probably wouldn't give a fuck...

I mean when some story goes up about some arab muslim doing some vile shit, loads of people share the story usually with some racist message back about how fucked up all muslims are, like a i told you so heres why im racist towards them

its lame as fuck on all parts

No it's not that at all, because if it was some black person being racist to some asian dude they wouldn't be a thread about this and you probably wouldn't give a f*ck...

I mean when some story goes up about some arab muslim doing some vile sh*t, loads of people share the story usually with some racist message back about how f*cked up all muslims are, like a i told you so heres why im racist towards them

its lame as f*ck on all parts

find us a video of a black person being racist to an asian guy and make a thread then