When You Link Girls/Seeing Girls

imhim

And you bring them to your house or you go to theres like on a regular basis...

do you always expect to bang?

like.. in your eyes, you are going to there house to chill/jam and what not... but obviously when it comes to bedtime, u put it on them to bang... like normal

is this always expected of you?

/

saying this because said link is being tight with the puss saying she wants to kind of take it out the bedroom etc etc...

saying oh we should go out and do this and do that...

so basically you are holding me to ransom, i take you out... so i can get the puss...

see duke togo thats exactly wot im talking about

surely u no why 'im' coming over when i come over... its not rocket science

/

so duke hypothetically speaking... wot would u do if u went to a tings house... and u didnt get the bang??

see duke togo thats exactly wot im talking about

surely u no why 'im' coming over when i come over... its not rocket science

/

so duke hypothetically speaking... wot would u do if u went to a tings house... and u didnt get the bang??

In those instances fam you don't leave your house. I think you're blurring lines as to what it is you want. 

Send her the job description again. And YOU YOURSELF stick to it. Don't be going there eating a food and jamming. Don't be asking how her day is and phoning having conversation.

Beat and bounce if that's what you want.

tru say she has said to me she cant really read me... she has dropped a few bars here and there and obviously i can explicitly see what she is getting at...

im a double edged sword

i wanna bang her

but i dont wanna wifey her PER SE

i just wanna be calm... go places as and when... as well as bang

i think she wants that title

tru say she has said to me she cant really read me... she has dropped a few bars here and there and obviously i can explicitly see what she is getting at...

im a double edged sword

i wanna bang her

but i dont wanna wifey her PER SE

i just wanna be calm... go places as and when... as well as bang

i think she wants that title

Well there's your answer.

The grown answer is, there are plenty of females out there just happy to smash and leave it at that. Don't blur lines, don't show chance of a promotion and then hand her a mop. If she wants more and you don't, cease linking. Don't be one of those c**ts who just string her along and drop bars to keep her sweet keep her around, then wonder why your so called link starts stressing you, and doing dumb sh*t.

Like telling you you're not smashing when you come round...

• Upvote 4

when i was a wee lad i used to 'link' these females by just going to their houses.. casj

then there came a point when one by one of these links would drop me off (not consecutively of course) after certain durations of linking

a person i know said 'well wot do u expect... u are just going to there house and not going out and doing stuff at least'

so that being in my head, i decided to switch it up to try and maintain a link by doing mediocre stuff like getting a drink or maybe cinema

but i can def see where you guys are coming from - im the kant who doesnt know implicitly and explicitly what he wants

(its because of her race)