Could you forgive?

slice2

I been in a situation where i got caught cheating with several girls and my girlfriend got drunk and went off with a guy from work, after a few weeks of fighting we got back together and there were good times but really it was never gona last after that.

It stung tbh and it did kinda make me take a step back and look at my own behaviour.

Does this mean I should be cool with my daughter hearing marlon hit it from the back through the partition wall?

Don't cheat on a girl you breeded.

Don't break up with said chick.

Otherwise just know, Marlon is looking over at that cot making sure your child isn't about to wake up while getting that Sloppy Guiseppe.

Does this mean I should be cool with my daughter hearing marlon hit it from the back through the partition wall?

But if she is cheating what makes you think while you are at work your'e daughter won't still be hearing Marlon hitting it from the back through the wall partition?

Serious q

Cos shes at work :/

But if she is cheating what makes you think while you are at work your'e daughter won't still be hearing Marlon hitting it from the back through the wall partition?

Serious q

Cos shes at work :/

Think that went way over your head

• Upvote 1

I know someone that went through some madness with his girl, he was resigned to it being over.

They had a child together at the time which was what made them both reconsider and eventually give it another go. Fast forward about 4-5 years and they're bless.

At the time I told him he was mad but in hindsight swallowing his pride doesn't look like a bad decision at all.

• Upvote 1

Just because you stay at home and don't leave after she has cheated and you agree to make things work in hope that your child wont grow up having random guys piping thier mum in the house, but that doesnt mean its going to stop, that doesnt mean theres no chance of your child hearing marlon hitting their mum while you are at work or on holiday or weekend away etc

But we are obviously both talking about two different things I am guessing

Otherwise just know, Marlon is looking over at that cot making sure your child isn't about to wake up while getting that Sloppy Guiseppe.

Init treat her right why would she cheat? Mans are too too Quick to chest on their baby mums like she ain't the top woman in they're life. Lol...

Don't treat her right, you know at some point she's gonna move on too and women get man way easier- If they wish to.

Init treat her right why would she cheat? Mans are too too Quick to chest on their baby mums like she ain't the top woman in they're life. Lol...

Don't treat her right, you know at some point she's gonna move on too and women get man way easier- If they wish to.

you sound like a woman

going on like woman aint just cheated on a good man that treats her right just cos she "bored"

• Upvote 1