Could you forgive?

slice2

Nah point is if you cheat and leave your man/ woman they can do the same. Then people catch feelings so don't duck about in the first place? People then get mad when the partner moves on and is happy without them. My bro cheated and I'm vex he's fucked up his life for a piece of skirt he didn't even card about and now his mrs moved on and taken his kids we haven't seen his kids in 3 months. Cos he can't swallow his pride and say sorry. Fucked how grown ppl sleep around/ take the piss when they should try harder.

• Upvote 1

Nah point is if you cheat and leave your man/ woman they can do the same. Then people catch feelings so don't duck about in the first place? People then get mad when the partner moves on and is happy without them. My bro cheated and I'm vex he's fucked up his life for a piece of skirt he didn't even card about and now his mrs moved on and taken his kids we haven't seen his kids in 3 months. Cos he can't swallow his pride and say sorry. Fucked how grown ppl sleep around/ take the piss when they should try harder.

The REAL.

One of my good friends found out her man was cheating with some 19 year old he worked with. Dashed him. Moved their 2 kids away from him and now she's back with her first love from college days. They got a baby on the way a year later. He had to watch all of that unravel after trying to get back his woman.

Dude deserved it. But as a man, was soul destroying watching him lose his woman and his children and her moving on.

I'm telling you, men don't business about children until the woman gets real. Need to get it out their head that once they lay the good D or breed her they can do whatever they want.

Crazy

Imagine having to watch next man raise your kids and breed your missus.

Init. Imagine That... Every mans worst nightmare. My Mrs can do my head in but I know where home is. Fuck losing out for some slag. That's why i say try harder and Say Fucking Sorry before you lose it all if you in the wrong.. Man/ or Woman you got to fight for your relationship and kids. But ppl want to fuck around/ leave over nothing then get feelings Only After They've moved on. Especially mad cah my Bro's wife was pretty and took care of him. The girl he was with was just some slapper. He's lost everything for a bang and he says that was shit too! I know women cheat but ffs mandem need to fucking wake up and see what they got before it's too late fuckssake!!!

Nah point is if you cheat and leave your man/ woman they can do the same. Then people catch feelings so don't duck about in the first place? People then get mad when the partner moves on and is happy without them. My bro cheated and I'm vex he's f*cked up his life for a piece of skirt he didn't even card about and now his mrs moved on and taken his kids we haven't seen his kids in 3 months. Cos he can't swallow his pride and say sorry. f*cked how grown ppl sleep around/ take the piss when they should try harder.

The REAL.

One of my good friends found out her man was cheating with some 19 year old he worked with. Dashed him. Moved their 2 kids away from him and now she's back with her first love from college days. They got a baby on the way a year later. He had to watch all of that unravel after trying to get back his woman.

Dude deserved it. But as a man, was soul destroying watching him lose his woman and his children and her moving on.

I'm telling you, men don't business about children until the woman gets real. Need to get it out their head that once they lay the good D or breed her they can do whatever they want.

The PAIN!!! Mandem need to fix up man faaaack! What's more important to a man their woman and family or some 19 year old. Good for your mate, wish her well.

One of my boys is in this sitch now

Been with his mrs around 10 years, first kid due in December. He is a SERIAL cheat, worse than I ever was.

Friday he was off work his mrs wasn't, hour after she leaves for work he brings a ting round. Hour later his mrs comes through the door and he's upstairs receiving brains.

:lmao:

Whole heap of madness ensued, he got slapped up a bit and has spent the last week on the sofa.

Problem is he seems to of given up on their relationship already. He told her if she wants to go then she's welcome to, just let him know when the dr appointments are.

Begging him not to become another statistic

• Upvote 1

Been with his mrs around 10 years, first kid due in December. He is a SERIAL cheat, worse than I ever was.

Friday he was off work his mrs wasn't, hour after she leaves for work he brings a ting round. Hour later his mrs comes through the door and he's upstairs receiving brains.

:lmao:

Whole heap of madness ensued, he got slapped up a bit and has spent the last week on the sofa.

Problem is he seems to of given up on their relationship already. He told her if she wants to go then she's welcome to, just let him know when the dr appointments are.

Don't sh*t where you eat. What a fool. So when the ting doesn't wanna play her position anymore she turns up on the doorstep anyway. He was doomed from day 1. Talk to your dumb bredrin cah I'm telling you, from BIRTH if she moves on quick someone else is seeing that baby daily, more than the Dad. My girl has a son from a previous relationship and he was calling me Dad before his own father. And his Dad is around. Do you know how much that BURNS?

/

Same dude I'm on about who lost it all, ting he was beating wanted more. She waited til he was in the shower, went through his phone, phoned his girl and told her everything. Sent forward texts/messages/dates/times.

How these guys are running reckless and not even covering their tracks anyway. And most man I know who've stepped out on their girl have told me the same thing. Beat wasn't all that, just she looked nice and couldn't say no. Pathetic.

Friday he was off work his mrs wasn't, hour after she leaves for work he brings a ting round. Hour later his mrs comes through the door and he's upstairs receiving brains. :lmao:

Don't sh*t where you eat. What a fool. So when the ting doesn't wanna play her position anymore she turns up on the doorstep anyway. He was doomed from day 1. Talk to your dumb bredrin cah I'm telling you, from BIRTH if she moves on quick someone else is seeing that baby daily, more than the Dad. My girl has a son from a previous relationship and he was calling me Dad before his own father. And his Dad is around. Do you know how much that BURNS?

/

Same dude I'm on about who lost it all, ting he was beating wanted more. She waited til he was in the shower, went through his phone, phoned his girl and told her everything. Sent forward texts/messages/dates/times.

How these guys are running reckless and not even covering their tracks anyway. And most man I know who've stepped out on their girl have told me the same thing. Beat wasn't all that, just she looked nice and couldn't say no. Pathetic.

Respect on bringing up the boy. Pain for the other guys. Props to you tho

Same dude I'm on about who lost it all, ting he was beating wanted more. She waited til he was in the shower, went through his phone, phoned his girl and told her everything.

Exact same thing happen to my boy still.

She teef his phone though, he thought he dropped it in my car then his girl start receiving fucked calls to her house, talking bout mans circumcised etc...

Thats why you need more than one phone

my boy has had a secret phone for 6 years

never been caught

/

pmsl have certain man got the wifey over their shoulder watching them post of something?

Leave it out ffs

I've never cheated on my girl but would never look down on man that do smh.

• Upvote 2

Once you reach a certain age and you actually Have something worth keeping hold of you understand to allow the silly games.

Even tho I ain't been no angel in the past, I Know now I wouldn't fuck up what I got with my wifey for no chick.

And smh at all these dons out ere losing their families to roll wid their boys/ link girls.

I ain't wanna be 34 out there and lost my good life all single no kids no woman and starting again for what? p*ssy? Nah. Fuck that...