Happy Fathers day

Badman

Today we appreciate the Fathers out there doing their thing, I know there's an increasing amount of fathers that frequent the forums so heres to you. 

Goli

Cypher

Gunner?

Hank Moody?

Dinky?

Lens

Timebomb

Ash

(cant think of the rest from the top of my head so I do apologise)

Keep up the good work lads  :Y:

• Upvote 4

are you backwards ?

big up all the single mothers who are doing both the roles of mum an dad due to the fa ct that men are totally useless in every department 

and it would be a better world if they just all fucking died 

sperm donors thats all u are to women

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How many single mothers are out there today on facebook/twitter and the likes wishing themselves happy fathers day due to their own moral impropriety .

lol knew venom couldn't jus leave a nice normal message

Have a good one lads

I metaphorically buy u all a spice rack

are you backwards ?

big up all the single mothers who are doing both the roles of mum an dad due to the fa ct that men are totally useless in every department

and it would be a better world if they just all f*cking died

can't really blame him for leaving tbf

The single mother apologist brigades always comes strong when single mothers are questioned. What the hell is big up to the single mothers for raising the kids alone, its not like they have a choice. There is always 2 sides to the story and I know most of you were raised by single mothers and have no idea what it is to come from a 2 parent home but let me assure you the stories your mothers tell you about your father are not always true. Majority of single mothers were bad decision makers who refused to take protection and though somehow having a child would cement the love. With all the options available on the NHS to prevent unplanned kids you have to wonder what someone's mindstate is to refuse to use all that protection and let some man who has not committed to them hit raw. The amount of wenches I have met who I cared as much as the hair dropping on my balls that despite not knowing me were offering me to hit raw is probably why the lot of you had no fathers in your life. You need to learn that most of these singles mothers were nothing but careless whores who were flapping their labia like some ritual at any man to hit raw. Broken families produce broken people , Its strange I am the only black person I know whose parents have been together 35 years plus , most people I know are products of broken homes and dealing with many of them makes me feel like a therapist . Only mothers I will ever big up are the ones that sat down and waited til the got married and found someone with rectitude and integrity then chose to have that persons children and formed a strong not , not some i let femi hit it raw because he popped champagne  and had a gucci on in the club type dude

• Upvote 2

How many single mothers are out there today on facebook/twitter and the likes wishing themselves happy fathers day due to their own moral impropriety .

hate those posts from single mums saying 'happy fathers day to me'

bruv... ur turn is on mothers day why u tryna stir up conversation/controversy

stay in your gender lane ffs

so annoying

• Upvote 2

are you backwards ?

Maybe if women stopped acting like men they wouldn't scare the men out the house. 

hate those posts from single mums saying 'happy fathers day to me'

bruv... ur turn is on mothers day why u tryna stir up conversation/controversy

stay in your gender lane ffs

so annoying

What about mothers who dress their sons in order to have the same drop as their absent baby fathers?

and it would be a better world if they just all fucking died 

they're not doing both roles. they're doing the role of mum and the role of dad isn't being done. get it right. 

• Upvote 2

are you backwards ?

Give it a rest!

And don't think for a second men ain't doing this shit without some waste a of space woman either

Boy my daughters mum shows up once a month if lucky

And I know too many dons who have poisonous women keeping kids away on some personal vendetta

• Upvote 2

they're not doing both roles. they're doing the role of mum and the role of dad isn't being done. get it right. 

I know yeah but I know enough single mothers to know their kids are better off just having the mum around.....

my dad is an example my mum been passed for years now and my dad still hasnt come to see me.

• Downvote 1

Don't be silly not all dads are wasteman in fact every young I know around my age is doing an actual fantastic job. But then I don't associate with washman so that leads me to believe that's whom you associate with Kim.

I for example, will make a great father one day.

• Upvote 1

70% of UK black women who have no cultural connection to the motherland  are single parents. Why is this you think?

Fixed for you

Black Single parentood is a expertise perfected by black people who have forsaken african traditional values and adopted western moral values. Go to any african country  and see how the older generation treats single mothers and you will see why the single mother levels are low . 

• Upvote 2