Murdered by my boyfriend - bbc3

Bruno Di Gradi

Just watche it, guys a fucking scumbag

Watched it the other day and all i could think of was a girl i know. 

The boy has trashed her flat, purposely written off her car, beaten her up countless times, beaten up her friend but guess what....shes back with him again! smh

I really wonder if she watched this

The boy has trashed her flat, purposely written off her car, beaten her up countless times, beaten up her friend but guess what....shes back with him again! smh

He beat up her friend? Female?

Fack!

he told her not to tell police while punching her

but then again the woman was on the fone to the police at that time... where were the police?!?!? why didnt they go to his/her house to shiff him

sometimes i cant understand psyhcopaths like that guy uno - i think theres different levels and his was insecurity/security about his ting

/

checking the facebook and the tex on the phone was kinda funny moments - im sure guys have done those before

He beat up her friend? Female?

Fack!

Yep and in front of the friends 4 yr old daughter. Just a mess

No she hasn't got anyone in her family like that.

She's not his only victim he's beaten up all THREE of his kids mothers but she's the one he seems to run back to all the time.

Your friends sound a bit dusty tbh.

I agree tbh. She seems an idiot. Plus, why didn't the friend press charges?

Because they're all idiots

The typical response. Smh.

It's not that easy for victims of domestic violence. It's deeper than them just being an 'idiot'.

Funny thing is this is what the film tried to show, yet these opinions still exist and is part of the reason why some don't have the bravery to come forward and co-operate with the police and other agencies that can support, in their situation.

It's not that easy for victims of domestic violence. It's deeper than them just being an 'idiot'.

Funny thing is this is what the film tried to show, yet these opinions still exist and is part of the reason why some don't have the bravery to come forward and co-operate with the police and other agencies that can support, in their situation.

She is an idiot. 

Shes been involved with the police, been moved etc but yet still shes giving him another chance. 

He's a psycho and i just hope for her sake she doesnt end up getting killed.

She is an idiot.

Shes been involved with the police, been moved etc but yet still shes giving him another chance.

I do believe I already made mention of being able to co-operate with the police besides just coming forward to/being 'involved' with them..comprehension of that is fundamental.

But like I said, there are more often than not deeper and complex issues at hand than just being an 'idiot'. Statements like that do not help women like her. If anything it validates the reason for the verbal and emotional abuse that they are likely already receiving. And that in turn effs with their mental and emotional strength and ability to honestly stand up for and value their self.

Don't worry though, I don't expect you to understand (from what has been said here).

She is an idiot.

I do believe I already made mention of being able to co-operate with the police besides just coming forward to/being 'involved' with them..comprehension of that is fundamental.

But like I said, there are more often than not deeper and complex issues at hand than just being an 'idiot'. Statements like that do not help women like her. If anything it validates the reason for the verbal and emotional abuse that they are likely already receiving. And that in turn effs with their mental and emotional strength and ability to honestly stand up for and value their self.

Don't worry though, I don't expect you to understand (from what has been said here).

. Yes Jima Exactly. More time people's attitudes stop the woman coming forward. They are the victim and need support not to be yet again made to feel like an idiot. I could go on about this topic for a while, makes my blood boil but seems this May be the wrong audience.