Murdered by my boyfriend - bbc3

Bruno Di Gradi

I more than understand what you mean. Just a frustrating thing to see, she's not my friend more an acquaintance but I feel angry and quite frankly scared for her.

What kind of support do you suggest? I guarentee she's had it. It's been going on for almost 10 years.

It's him that needs help, he's got issues. Who cuts themself and sends the pic saying this is what you made me do smh

when you have become demoralised it is HARD to go to the police

you are so SHOOK it is overwhelming... no matter what people are saying to you

that shookness is tenfold

you will always be thinking 'will he find me... will he hurt me even more'

Guest Chelsea Jack

Is that how u felt wen u were getting tumped up in the wings? dont mind them man though cos your the winner now, working in canary wharf n that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Im surprised Jima actually took the time to post that usually she negs and doesnt say anything

/

if a woman gets beaten more than once and they take that man back than thats an idiot imo especially the way she was beaten

I do post from time to time but mostly I don't feel like taking the time to explain since I'm just browsing while working..it just means I disagree with something said or posted..big deal..I didn't know that was a problem around here...

Already made my case in response to the rest.

I more than understand what you mean. Just a frustrating thing to see, she's not my friend more an acquaintance but I feel angry and quite frankly scared for her.

What kind of support do you suggest? I guarentee she's had it. It's been going on for almost 10 years.

It's him that needs help, he's got issues. Who cuts themself and sends the pic saying this is what you made me do smh

His behaviour isn't uncommon in these types of situations. It's manipulation stemming from any one of a myriad of issues. She's probably been scared for what he might do to himself, given that I'm guessing this is someone she once cared about.

They both need help really. She needs to understand why she keeps going back and not strong enough and value herself enough to realise she deserves better and in the case above, for example, understand that she can't help him. She probably even feels isolated and embarrassed (esp. if people have written her off) and that it it's easier to stick with him.

They both need to make a decision to help themselves, ultimately. but the issues can be deep rooted and tough and long to work through. Especially if it's been going on for a long time. I wouldn't discount sexual abuse in that time frame as well, which has its own impact.

She obviously hasn't reached the end of her tether with it for her attempts at leaving to stick. That's the sad thing about these things as you can only watch it form the sidelines and pray that the victim manages to get their self together.

And there's enough resources to help her when she does..there's womensaid, (specific) counselling, victim support etc and if she's gonna go to the police she has to co operate with them and stay away, cos it's gonna be harder to deal with if she keeps contacting him.

good watch..

TBH. These kind of women have a fetish and some kind of emotional attachment to these men of men prior to them receiving the dose of licks.

Got some girl on my FB timeline that seems to be following in the same paths of this story line.

Dead beat baby father as a partner, In and out of prison, airing her dirty laundry on FB, Simps sucking up,  Posts  occasional bruises, But week after week uploads picture of her cuddling up to him.

Its a on going cycle. I know its easier said than done for some of  these women to walk out. But boy......

10 years deep in she's not leaving until he's had enough and leaves/meets someone else or he batters her so bad it's taken out of her hands i.e Police.

And if she's got no family around it's not hard to connect the dots and see WHY this has continued for so long. He unfortunately IS her family. He's made her feel that was despite all the abuse, and she doesn't know any better.

• Upvote 1

good watch..

TBH. These kind of women have a fetish and some kind of emotional attachment to these men of men prior to them receiving the dose of licks.

Got some girl on my FB timeline that seems to be following in the same paths of this story line.

Dead beat baby father as a partner, In and out of prison, airing her dirty laundry on FB, Simps sucking up,  Posts  occasional bruises, But week after week uploads picture of her cuddling up to him.

Its a on going cycle. I know its easier said than done for some of  these women to walk out. But boy......

Reducing it to a fetish is just (really) offensive. It's not every woman in this situation that is into the 'bad boy' relationship thing.

There's women out there with men that are just plain Jekyll and Hyde between her and people outside.

10 years deep in she's not leaving until he's had enough and leaves/meets someone else or he batters her so bad it's taken out of her hands i.e Police.

And if she's got no family around it's not hard to connect the dots and see WHY this has continued for so long. He unfortunately IS her family. He's made her feel that was despite all the abuse, and she doesn't know any better.

Yep i actually don't see this ending well at all. Such a waste really.

[quote name="Roman Reigns" post="3098168"

Rah yeah beating a woman with no family to help her that's deep. Sorry haven't read whole thread, has she got children with her? Is he beating her on front of her children? Some sick bastard. Some Bully, chose his victim, boy. And beating up women that have no family to protect them, like you said, He Is Her Family. She must be proper scared, and alone ... Who fucking Does that? Taking the piss FFS.

ive been in an abusive relationship were id get beats for standing up for myself id get battered for asking questions, nt getting the right 

thing from shop, not wanting to make dinner at 4 in morning stupid shit really i needed them at the time and i didnt leave because

i didnt feel worthy of anything i put them on a pedal stool and there were good times so tried to believe i proberly deserved it becuase

at the time i didnt have anyone else so was alone and needed them 

now i believe i was weak at the time just lost my mum and was very naive and stupid i know know1 deserves it at all but if your lettin 

them do this ur the only 1 to blame bt sometimes u cant get away and its hard to do this

just be there for them build up their confidence and make them think they deserve better ..........

Just watched this last night

haven't seen anyone address the guy she fucks on the night out

what a pussyhole....I can't come cinema cos of Reece

:/

maybe if man wasn't such a beta she would still be alive smh.

/

Reece reminded me of lens.

Just watched this last night

haven't seen anyone address the guy she f*cks on the night out

what a pussyhole....I can't come cinema cos of Reece

:/

maybe if man wasn't such a beta she would still be alive smh.

/

Reece reminded me of lens.

Or he'd be dead....

i didnt feel worthy of anything i put them on a pedal stool

at the time i didnt have anyone else ...

them pedal stools there- sounds like quite the contraption

where can I get my hands on one of those

thus we had the Great Vine mark 2. (skipped Malika's post, would have never seen if You hadn't quoted)