What's your perfect fry up?

kerser

For me it's like 2/3 sausages, couple rashers of bacon, scrambled or fried egg (egg well done- no runny yolk), possibly fried bread, beans and fried mushrooms and onions.

Sometimes With the beans I fry obions, peppers and a little seasoning and add cheese djdjdjdjdjdjfujdnddhjdjfjffjfukfnffjjfvjnfbdhsidhebejrjd

TTKK (blacks)

/

Who knows breakout cafe on Caledonian road opposite pentonville - they have the most delicious sausages ever!

wetherspoons traditional

£3.29 cant go wrong every time

U jokin?!

The other day the lads took us from a nice pub to a wethers to save 2 quid on breakfast

Sat there eating plastic sausages and beans with a skin on top surrounded by absolute pikeys

The scars won't heal

For me its always a toss up between 2

I go for Eggs Benedict..

A toasted muffin, topped with a few rashers of bacon, and 2 poached eggs, drizzled with hollandaise sauce and fresh chives

I have a sausage on the side if i'm a little hungrier 

benedict_recipe_main_image.jpg

Orrrrr..... Its a full english.. with an english breakfast tea

Sausages, Hash Browns, Bacon, Hard Fried Egg or Scrambled, Beans, Mushrooms and Toast

No tomato, no black pudding, fried bread once or twice a decade, no ketchup, no brown sauce

Guest Chelsea Jack

Eating fish (and probably dumpling) ain't ital bro

guys clueless no matter what it is if its fried it not ital smh

Jheeze ur on a rastaman ting ye sol?

Let's not do this ital meaning only reason I used the word was because I was in rasta blacking out mode and never wanted to use an everyday word you associate with rastafari.

Sole did you switch to rasta?

Remember you mentioning that security guard at work reasoning with you about living a certain lifestyle did you follow that up? I can't live the lifestyle got pure little herbs and bushes in my house what I am suppose to mix up with my every day food but cant be asked.

nah Ethiopian orthodox

can u say jheeze on your next podcast please.

do you know the abba I know he represents your area he was the one that christened me