The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

Yeah Badman was talking about Schurrle but think Kane was talking about Risky putting Khedira over Matic.

Thing with Schurrle is can he make that jump from impact sub to full game player.

I doubt it.

Game is much more suited to him when it's stretched.

Yeah Badman was talking about Schurrle but think Kane was talking about Risky putting Khedira over Matic.

Thing with Schurrle is can he make that jump from impact sub to full game player.

I doubt it.

Game is much more suited to him when it's stretched.

He came on after 30 mins in the WC final and got the only assist an hour and a half later, I think he can.

• Downvote 1

shut the f*ck up u prat

it is a fact but how that correlates with his chelsea career i dont f*cking know u retard 

How does it not..

Obviously my whole opinion isn't based on the fact I stated it was used as an illustrative example.

Maybe you don't agree, doesn't make it 'rubbish', does make you a pleb.

shut the f*ck up u prat

it is a fact but how that correlates with his chelsea career i dont f*cking know u retard 

How does it not..

Obviously my whole opinion isn't based on the fact I stated it was used as an illustrative example.

him coming on after 30 mins and assisting, has nothing to do with what Thizz said, if u think it does your a fucking mug

and it is rubbish

shut the f*ck up u prat

How does it not..

him coming on after 30 mins and assisting, has nothing to do with what Thizz said, if u think it does your a fucking mug

and it is rubbish

These are the basics.

An impact sub is intended to make - lo and behold - and impact on the game. They're purpose isn't the same as a like-for-like sub made to replace whoevers lacking stamina. Usually an impact sub's effective because they signals a change in tactical approach which the opposition has to identify and counter in the midst of the game. In Schurrles case, to increase the typical lethargic Chelsea tempo and exploit the waning stamina of an opposition fullback. 

I brought up the WC final to illustrate that although he wasn't a starter he wasn't an impact sub because Sabella had 3 half times to nullify his threat and he was still effective enough 2 hours after he was brought on. Sound to me like an attribute of a starter, not an impact sub.

What does that have to do with his prem appearances then?

Last season he made 30 appearances.

In his 15 starts - 7 goals & 1 assist.

In his 15 sub appareances - 1 goal & 1 assist.

Do one

shut the f*ck up u prat

How does it not..

him coming on after 30 mins and assisting, has nothing to do with what Thizz said, if u think it does your a f*cking mug

and it is rubbish

I brought up the WC final to illustrate that although he wasn't a starter he wasn't an impact sub because Sabella had 3 half times to nullify his threat and he was still effective enough 2 hours after he was brought on. Sound to me like an attribute of a starter, not an impact sub.

looooooooooooooool

please someone talk to this clown

refrain from acknowledging me if you genuinely believe this fraff u type you arsewipe

Good to see Isaiah bang tbh, but makes me sigh everytime I see some of these youts perform well and know they ain't ever making the 1st team.

/

Romeu did well, glad he's got over his injury  :Y: Hope its not crocked that knee

/

Khedira saying he don't wanna come Chelsea

/

Varane in showdown talks with Real