The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

On Friday, January 06, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Thizz said:

C1eHbchXAAAos_0.jpg

AH mate got a lump in my throat here what a guy. 

With Terry and Bran going at the end of the season it really is the end of an era :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2016 at 7:15 PM, Seydou said:

Two mistakes in that post

1. Arsenal don't have any nice months

2. Arsenal collapse does not happen that early in Feb

CqFfNh-XgAQ5pRP.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's Baka
He's a no-long-talker
Quick to let a motherfuckin' TEC slam
We don't need to hear about a next man
Youts talk down, then they get ran
Left them
Get dipped from the whole ends
If Conte call shots, no questions
C-Way 'til I'm restin'
But we still got love for the West End
If it's a chit-chat ting, better talk nice
Hazard on the ball, so it's not nice
Costa gets hot, then I'm not nice

Would be GOAT chant

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

Greatest ever Chelsea starting 11 @Thizz?

-----------------------------------------------------------Cech---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivanovic--------------------------------Desailly------------------Terry--------------------------------------Cole

-------------------------------------------Lampard-------------------Essein----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------Robben-------------Zola-------------------------Hazard

---------------------------------------------------------Dogba--------------------------------

I'd argue Gallas in for Desailly. Great player but was defo on the wane when he signed for us.

• Upvote 1

On 28/03/2017 at 5:31 PM, Thizz said:

I'd argue Gallas in for Desailly. Great player but was defo on the wane when he signed for us.

Ricky over Gallas for me

On 24/10/2015 at 7:32 PM, Zizouz said:
Goalkeepers

Thibaut Courtois > Asmir Begovic > Marco Amelia > Jamal Blackman >

Defenders

Cesar Azpilicueta > Gary Cahill > Branislav Ivanovic > John Terry > Kurt Zouma > Papy Djilobodji > Baba Rahman >

Midfielders

Eden Hazard > Cesc Fabregas > Ruben Loftus-Cheek > Nemanja Matic > John Mikel Obi > Oscar > Pedro > Ramires > Willian > Kenedy >

Strikers

Diego Costa > Falcao > Loic Remy > Bertrand Traore

He's had time now. What's the excuse? That squad is a joke.  Certain guys I couldn't cross out cause they've not even passed age 23  OR they're suffering playing under one of the most negative managers/systems in the modern game, but where are the players who'll propel you to a CL? Is Mourinho really hoping that the slim margins that he usually wins by will continue on forever? Risk averse to the point it's causing it's own problems. We attack with 5 players against 10-11 guys. Why? He's afraid we'll get caught on the counter. Plays Zouma at RB because he's afraid of there not being enough height. Could make 8-9 gifs of moments when we were building a decent attack and the next logical move would have been to pass out to the overlapping RB. Except his was chilling back on the halfway line beside Cahill. Attacking momentum breaks down and we start again, 5 vs 11. Swear everything with this man is about fear of the opposition. Fear of what could go wrong. 

Look at that squad. How many years do you think it'll take to sort this out?

what a difference a year makes

I was nothing, but a fool

/

On 24/10/2015 at 7:46 PM, TF S4DK said:

Won't take long at all, couple of signings.

credit where it's due, @TF S4DK called it from way back :Y:

PMSL Conte is a cannon. 

Love to hear one of his team talks after reading this

There is a story from that final campaign – told by the Italian journalist Alessandro Alciato in his book Metodo Conte – that reveals much about the manager’s mentality. With one game to go, Juventus were on 99 points. The title had been wrapped up weeks earlier but Conte had prepared rigorously for the final match against Cagliari – intent on achieving a full century. Juve’s players were just settling in for a video review session when the goalkeeper Gigi Buffon arrived with the club’s chief executive, Beppe Marotta.

“Excuse me for one moment, boss,” Buffon said. “The director just wants to clear up the question of bonuses owed to the team after the title win.”

The suggestion sent Conte into a fury. He chased every player out of the room as he tore into Buffon. “I don’t want to hear another word,” Conte is said to have screamed. “From you, of all people, I would never have expected such a thing. Bonuses … You’re a disappointment, a defeat from the moment you open your mouth. Just like all the rest of these half-wits.”

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...