Black children achieve biggest rise in test and exam results of any ethnic group, new figures show

Don Crack

Guest freestacks

Affs have very little in common with asians tbf.

From a cultural pov

course they do

id say africans culturally are closer to certain asian countries than they are to caribeans

ie indians n ugandans have a lot in common

north africans n arabs etc

What things do we have in common with asians ?

And we have more in common with asians than caribs for sure but that dont mean we have much in common.

And apart from sudan north africans are not african they are arab settlers

Dnt give dem nuffin

There's positive an negative for all societies.

They ain got the formula

Whoever said suttin bout taking about "their" problems

Talk about your own. We dnt need u cos ur not helping.

As an aside I met a ghanaian man out here who has thrived on the jamaican education system (which is better by far than the uk)and is happily livin life out here

• Downvote 3

Aff excellence.

Only Aff?

Lol

JD talking about dilute then drops his girl is mixed, stopped reading there, 25% is still dilute.

I revoke your membership pass.

So by your logic many Caribbeans and Africans can't call themselves black?

At what percentage is one black then?

What are you talking about?

These man are only screaming black unity when white people are involved, with only black people involved they're making the distinction between Affricans and calling people "dumb Caribbeans". 

and guess what if there are only Africans in the conversation they'll be making the distinction between Ghanaians and Nigerians.

Illustrates perfectly why I can't take half the shit you man say seriously, just replacing one form of tribalism with another.

• Upvote 2

Guest freestacks

Dnt give dem nuffin

There's positive an negative for all societies.

They ain got the formula

Whoever said suttin bout taking about "their" problems

Talk about your own. We dnt need u cos ur not helping.

As an aside I met a ghanaian man out here who has thrived on the jamaican education system and is happily livin life out here

Definitely said this in a jamaican accent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is this an African v Caribbean contest?

What evidence is there for an African or Caribbean alike to take credit here?

I understand the basis for both points of view. Caribbeans only have themselves to blame for the stereotypes they suffer. However, sadly the majority of people carrying such prejudices, on here, and in general are africans. Hence why accusations of tribalism are being thrown around, to which I agree. The fact that you guys can't feel pride without out taking a swipe at us is flattering. The majority of 1st/2nd gen islanders I know of in my age group are ouchea winning and heading families.

• Upvote 1

I understand the basis for both points of view. Caribbeans only have themselves to blame for the stereotypes they suffer. However, sadly the majority of people carrying such prejudices, on here, and in general are africans. Hence why accusations of tribalism are being thrown around, to which I agree. The fact that you guys can't feel pride without out taking a swipe at us is flattering. The majority of 1st/2nd gen islanders I know of in my age group are ouchea winning and heading families.

Beyond CP's definitive circle of friends as far as I can see there is no solid evidence being offered up.

/

To the person that negged me this is a worthwhile topic, say why it might help to further the discussion.

Beyond CP's definitive circle of friends as far as I can see there is no solid evidence being offered up.

/

To the person that negged me this is a worthwhile topic, say why it might help to further the discussion.

guess who negged you :lol:

not even a aff vs carib thing (for me anyway)

there are plenty of successful caribbeans out there.

but within the last 10 years africans now outnumber carribeans in the uk, almost 2.1 - this includes nigerians who are one of the most successful groups when it comes to education not just in this country but worldwide

in london the aff population has increased by 100% since 2001

alongside the increase in educational achievement 

its not a push to suggest that the 2 may go hand in hand

just talking about education... not saying 1 group of people is better than the other

Wild guess at Freestacks 

:lol:

• Upvote 1

You lot are completely wrong. Not gna bother going into why cos one should not cast pearls unto swine.

I am a shining example of a British born Jamaican from a single parent family who is an academic success an winning at life. I am not the only one of my kind. I was born into poverty

We dnt need you to rate us. We rate ourselves

What is winning life for a black person in western society with low economic structure?

Someone please explain this to me