Fat people

Admin.

Am i the only one who gets annoyed that these people are ruining occasional treats/snacks etc....

talking about a sugar tax now because fat fuckers can't help themselves, not to mention the removal of certain products and the change in the amount of sugar in others.

apparently a few biscuits a day is the limit for men lol 

wtf

I've wanted to vent about fat people for a long time

fucking vile hideous creatures I hate them all

the ones that cry it isn't their fault or try claim it's somehow a disability are the ones that make me rage the most.m

claim its in their genes smh so what?

go fucking harder with the exercise then don't just give up ffs

and i can't stand those fat women that go on diets and watch calories but do zero exercise and expect to be slim and toned pmsl

also fat people shouldn't be allowed on the tube at peak times.

• Upvote 4

They already ruined clothes.

I ordered a petite 8 dress from asos. Granted it was a smock but its a bloody tent. No part of it is petite an I looked at the label several times. Apparently petite means short and fat

Clothes ain the right measurements jus to make fat people feel better.

Lose weight innit then u can be a size 8

Now they are ruinin snacks

Its a travesty

Had 1 fatty telling me she used to be just a little bit thick but her love for chocolate pushed her too far, now she's given it up and is still fat... What's the point she might as well eat it anyway

Ffs didn't even ask if she goes gym

For real with the disabilities thing, that hacks me the hell off when they lay back at home, watch tv, and order biscuits and coke from tesco/asda online. im here paying a gym membership, theyre getting paid to breathe louder.

this thread i swear its exactly how i feel whenever i see them, i have no one like that in my family, i'd disown if i did.

walking behind a fat family is quite humorous at first, til you realise, you  have work to get to, and theyre just out looking at clothes that dont fit, and your stuck behind them walking slow

Don't mind old people who got fat cos of age

But anyone under 60 has no reason to be fat

Should be a fat tax

ive got  fat again, its cause of beer. but i know exactly what it is and whos responsible.  thats why im quitting beer again for a month and re joined gym.

theres proper fattys at my work, women mainly and they can barely fucking walk makes me sick. struggling to breathe and banging bare pills and that.  got leg and back injuries and that,

"i dont eat much at home at all, its just when im here really"

cause it is you fucking ox