'The stress of having an 8+ mrs is a madness'

kerser

Lol mans had that Gohan realisation.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

/

8+ are meant for smashing only, when you've clocked the formulae, the world is your oyster.

elaborate 

the stress of having a 8+ mrs is a madness. 

/

Could be a topic for discussion?

I can kinda see what you are saying, but i think it all depends on how the girl conducts herself

for instance, theirs '8+' chicks on facebook and insta - but from the outside looking in you can see that shes in a relationship, she aint putting up f*ckery seductive pics of herself and doesnt seem to entertain bulshit, and the mandem arent 'liking' her pics and comments every second only her female friends.

• Upvote 3

8+ chicks receive a level of attention that has warped their sense of self-value in our modern society. Consequently you're gonna be dealing with a chick that is either too high maintenance in monetary & mental investment or dealing with a chick that doesn't know HOW to be a good partner because she's had men pander to her, most of her life.

She doesn't know how to look after somebody unless you're truly a high value man because you have more 'leverage'.

Way I see it is this. Even if you're wealthy, the car you drive in will most likely be a top range BMW or Mercedes or Range Rover, to take the kids to school, do the shopping, go to work with, etc. The Lambo's, the Bugatti's are the 'fun' rides.

That's how you should see 8+

• Upvote 8

i was out with a big bumbatty white ting on friday

and i can unequivocally tell you, all the 'black' guys kept looking back whilst passing us... of course i clock everything because of my peripheral vision... i can spot it a mile away

and i said to her 'surely u clock all these looks and comments/hollas from guys'

guys driving by tooting their car horns, i was like BLOOD HELL this is a madness

one guy passing sayinf 'ehh blad ur winning u no... swear down cuzzy'

i was like... -________-

shes like 'she doesnt really pay attention to it tbh'

i was like rar...

but i mean she wasnt my girl, but it was kinda too much for me... so put things in perspective, i wouldnt want someone as stacked stacked as her... just bang and thats it

/

yeah bro i banged it

• Upvote 5

The bigger problem is that a lot of guys ignore red flags because they're excited to have an 8+

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: 

never get gassed over p*ssy

my new girl is a 8+ easily. Saw a red flag and shut it down immediately. she abided. Gave her the ultimatum that it was either we sort this or we might as well just be links. 

/

My last girl was an 8/9 and tbh she was a keeper. The only thing that flopped it for me is that she wasnt interested inhaving kids it seemed. Put me off and i started doing shit. (bare in mind i was with her for two years...)

Didnt have any internet presence, was from a good area/background Successful parents and installed that mentality in her, she only had donut self entitled kinda partners before so it made it that much easier for me.

/

new one is similar.....but not as institutionalised as the last. Still very well spoken though. The attention on road is tense though. But she always wants to be around me and i met some of her family so im assuming shes very much on me. Most of her friends are decent and have partners which helps in the process of a woman not doing shit. 

But i agree with the statement  "dealing with a chick that doesn't know HOW to be a good partner because she's had men pander to her".  I can tell guys in the past have let her do anything she feels to even though the shit isnt right and is used to getting her own way. I've had to tell her on several occasions when shes done some things wrong or acted a certain way i didnt like.  But she's understanding now and I think she appreciates I'm my own man who has an opinion and not just some guy there to be her yes man because shes flames.

• Upvote 3

DST is your current woman better than your ex I see you with? If so she is flames

/

I remember when I said on here you can't be into your woman more than she is into you

Guys like Dave were asking why?

Women no matter how high their rating is have to be aware of your aura or it simply won't work

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

porch has really embraced this Casanova character looool

pos

It's not a character it's real life

Take that lighty(Sophia even tho you hate name dropping) from Tinder you matched with then she aired your messages

Do you know how many missed calls and messages I received from her wanting service

Brighton is too far

• Upvote 2

DST is your current woman better than your ex I see you with? If so she is flames

/

I remember when I said on here you can't be into your woman more than she is into you

Guys like Dave were asking why?

Women no matter how high their rating is have to be aware of your aura or it simply won't work

i forgot u saw me with my ex pmsl

hard to say.

I reckon my new girl is sexier......more sex appeal. my ex was a bit more sophisticated beauty...and the green eyes curly hair combo was the ting.

my new girl brazilian ....if thats anything to go by.