'The stress of having an 8+ mrs is a madness'

kerser

DST is your current woman better than your ex I see you with? If so she is flames

/

I remember when I said on here you can't be into your woman more than she is into you

Guys like Dave were asking why?

Women no matter how high their rating is have to be aware of your aura or it simply won't work

i forgot u saw me with my ex pmsl

hard to say.

I reckon my new girl is sexier......more sex appeal. my ex was a bit more sophisticated beauty...and the green eyes curly hair combo was the ting.

my new girl brazilian ....if thats anything to go by.

Say no more cuz

you know what it is also. It's about what category of 8 you have.

Example.

My ex was defo 8+ but she wasn't into hood guys at all and most of the people she grew up with was private school types etc, so it was much easier to maintain.

Now if you got an 8+ who dabbles with hood guys/goes to hood raves in the past etc you have much more of a problem on your hands because she is used to that kinda behaviour around her.

(this is coming from the opinion of someone who has grown up in a hood area/surroundings)

• Upvote 1

Example.

My ex was defo 8+ but she wasn't into hood guys at all and most of the people she grew up with was private school types etc, so it was much easier to maintain.

Now if you got an 8+ who dabbles with hood guys/goes to hood raves in the past etc you have much more of a problem on your hands because she is used to that kinda behaviour around her.

(this is coming from the opinion of someone who has grown up in a hood area/surroundings)

C/S

Sorry to bring race into it but IME an 8+ lighty is likely to bring more headache than any other.

Think its too complicated to just put it down to their beauty and/or sex appeal

My present woman is later stages of CL whereas my exs I would put in EL group stages and EL later stages respectively, but I would put the rise in quality down to me knowing myself more and knowing what I want more, and because my current woman is someone who grew up education and into self-study and has an analytical view of the world and the sexualisation of society she things for what they really are, she knows she beautiful and me saying it is a bonus as she knows other guys are saying it to tempt her into cheating and would just want p*ssy.

One of her quotes was if either of us fucked up we would both be downgrading 

Ironically I would say my previous exs were more susceptible to being over-awed by compliments and 3rd party advancements and especially insecurities

But having an IMO and peoples around me views of my current views a woman of 8+ quality, have to c/s fresh, I walk around with a different mentality, because I know what I have and nothing else entices me, I've always been strong minded and full of air tight morals, but having a Semi-Final/Final girl it just allows you to focus on your life more and your own personal development because her looks and personality are both up there

• Upvote 2

Example.

C/S

Sorry to bring race into it but IME an 8+ lighty is likely to bring more headache than any other.

I'd have to agree

For me;

An educated, family oriented black 8+  >>>

LEVELS

• Upvote 2

My present woman is later stages of CL whereas my exs I would put in EL group stages and EL later stages respectively, but I would put the rise in quality down to me knowing myself more and knowing what I want more, and because my current woman is someone who grew up education and into self-study and has an analytical view of the world and the sexualisation of society she things for what they really are, she knows she beautiful and me saying it is a bonus as she knows other guys are saying it to tempt her into cheating and would just want p*ssy.

One of her quotes was if either of us fucked up we would both be downgrading

Ironically I would say my previous exs were more susceptible to being over-awed by compliments and 3rd party advancements and especially insecurities

But having an IMO and peoples around me views of my current views a woman of 8+ quality, have to c/s fresh, I walk around with a different mentality, because I know what I have and nothing else entices me, I've always been strong minded and full of air tight morals, but having a Semi-Final/Final girl it just allows you to focus on your life more and your own personal development because her looks and personality are both up there

Strong post

I remember when I said on here you can't be into your woman more than she is into you

Women no matter how high their rating is have to be aware of your aura or it simply won't work

this.

/

I assumed dst meant the stress you get from all the male attraction she attracts and the drama that goes with it, not the actual relationship and girls attitude/personality being a madness.

One of her quotes was if either of us f*cked up we would both be downgrading 

cosaiyn

chick i was with thru sixth form was a solid 8+

i can see now my own insecurities fucked it up

bare chicks i met at uni tho fell into category of slags that wanna rack up di D tally tho

this.

/

I assumed dst meant the stress you get from all the male attraction she attracts and the drama that goes with it, not the actual relationship and girls attitude/personality being a madness.

That's what I thought as well at 1st

porch has really embraced this Casanova character looool

pos

It's not a character it's real life

Take that lighty(Sophia even tho you hate name dropping) from Tinder you matched with then she aired your messages

Do you know how many missed calls and messages I received from her wanting service

Brighton is too far

Not feeling this post at all.

• Downvote 2

You have to be levels above your girl or at least, that has to be the perception.

True to an extent

You can't be 8+ and your girl is a 6+

If your both 8+s and your the one causing her the stress do you know how good that feels for the male ego

Your girl has to feel like you're better than her. Women have to upgrade, it's in their nature.

So even if you're both 8+, she has to feel like an 7, and you a 9.

• Downvote 1

porch has really embraced this Casanova character looool

pos

It's not a character it's real life

Take that lighty(Sophia even tho you hate name dropping) from Tinder you matched with then she aired your messages

Do you know how many missed calls and messages I received from her wanting service

Brighton is too far

Not feeling this post at all.
He tried to send for me for no reason he always does that

Mon frere am I meant to sit there and LOL

I been there so many many times

Jermaine will take her out to Nobu/on holiday/Harrods but she still text asking for The D

Either Jermaine cannot secure the beat or he isn't beating it properly

and this goes back to your point about not feeling a chick more than she feels you.

I been there so many many times

Jermaine will take her out to Nobu/on holiday/Harrods but she still text asking for The D

Either Jermaine cannot secure the beat or he isn't beating it properly

and this goes back to your point about not feeling a chick more than she feels you.

100% cuz