'The stress of having an 8+ mrs is a madness'

kerser

Guest eights

porch has really embraced this Casanova character looool

pos

It's not a character it's real life

Take that lighty(Sophia even tho you hate name dropping) from Tinder you matched with then she aired your messages

Do you know how many missed calls and messages I received from her wanting service

Brighton is too far

Zhshshsjsjsjsjsjajajajjajs

Them real life shutdowns

Sharghtdarghrn

/

Very strong thread

/

Let's be real though aura don't mean shit it's ethier your as buff or buffer than ur missus or you got doe

Age plays a big factor aswell

Funny thread

Had almost exact same convo yesterday with another girl

Was tryna understand y she was writing off 10/10 but was with a 3 previously. When she suffered the same problems with a 3 as she anticipated with the 10/10.

Some shit tactic. Conversation went round in circles

Go for what you desire and value yourself

C/S

Sorry to bring race into it but IME an 8+ lighty is likely to bring more headache than any other.

I'd have to agree

For me;

An educated, family oriented black 8+  >>>

LEVELS

I said if I were single at this minute I would prefer a full black girl and you were questioning me.

+ ain't you Asian?

pos

Take that lighty(Sophia even tho you hate name dropping) from Tinder you matched with then she aired your messages

Do you know how many missed calls and messages I received from her wanting service

Brighton is too far

JDJDKDIHPJOROR

MAN DOWN!!!!

ffs

Had to take the headphones off

I feel so sorry for you fam.

My girl loves the fact that I buy and sell used trainers for a living why should you feel sorry for me?

is that chaps?

+ ain't you Asian?

its fucking tense in here

tense

• Upvote 3

I can kinda see what you are saying, but i think it all depends on how the girl conducts herself

for instance, theirs '8+' chicks on facebook and insta - but from the outside looking in you can see that shes in a relationship, she aint putting up f*ckery seductive pics of herself and doesnt seem to entertain bulshit, and the mandem arent 'liking' her pics and comments every second only her female friends.

I agree.

You could have 2 girls who look exactly the same and the facebook comments and number of comments would be totally different because of the way they carry themselves.

pos

Brighton is too far

Arghhhhh still dying

This is tough

• Upvote 1

pos

Brighton is too far

omg

I don't think it's a simple answer.

I think a lot of us subconsciously give extra points to girls who display a certain level of overt behaviour, be it their make up, their hair, their dress sense or overall perceived confidence etc...

Of course you can't polish a turd but how many of these insta girls would we consider 8+ without make up and wearing a baggy sweater?

Those girls are rare they are out there don't get me wrong but half of 8+ are dropping out at the 1st stage too.

I think you are always better off with 7+ minus the ego who can dress up, rather than the 8+ with the ego who looks different when you are at home but still has the attitude of an 8+.

• Upvote 4

C/S

Sorry to bring race into it but IME an 8+ lighty is likely to bring more headache than any other.

I'd have to agree

For me;

An educated, family oriented black 8+  >>>

LEVELS

I said if I were single at this minute I would prefer a full black girl and you were questioning me.

+ ain't you Asian?

Because I found it weird you are in a long-term relation with a mixed race girl and said that

Yup joe daki