Alexis Sanchez 7

Badman

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Badman said:

surely cannot be serious

Alexis is now prem proven 

You will need to spend at least £100m to get a player like that right now 

My first option like everyone is to see him stay.

But if shit doesn't go our way, and we go out and get Reus then that will go along way to helping fill the void.

I'm getting the feeling this Sanchez contract is taking the piss, 300k upwards, and probably a release clause.

Surely ball is in our court though

There shouldnt be a scenario where things dont go our way as we should be dictating the terms and being assertive about it, not p*ssy foot bargain hunting 

Somethings telling me that the club are waiting till both deals tie up so that they can do one of those double announcement things, now that would be a bold statement 

12 minutes ago, Badman said:

There shouldnt be a scenario where things dont go our way as we should be dictating the terms and being assertive about it, not p*ssy foot bargain hunting 

Somethings telling me that the club are waiting till both deals tie up so that they can do one of those double announcement things, now that would be a bold statement 

When you have players who have openly signaled their intent to renew then 18 months is calm. 

2 hours ago, Badman said:

Lets hope so!

6 hours ago, Badman said:

Don't think their futures are tied at all.

I've come to the conclusion, Arsenal know the goal posts are being moved everytime.

This ain't getting done till end of season. Ivan siting on his hands, while Wenger is telling him to hold fire and we will force it at the end of the year, what's the worst that could happen Ivan? :rofl:Still ask for 70m for him.

• 4 weeks later...