Alexis Sanchez 7

Badman

On 3/5/2017 at 9:56 PM, Drift said:

So many faggots in this squad. 

The true significance in all of this, however, might be the debate about how much anger is a positive thing; whether there is a line and where Wenger’s side are in relation to it. It was reported on these very pages the day after the 5-1 humbling to Bayern Munich - and when Sanchez had been so ostentatiously irate on the pitch - that Arsenal have become too indulged and soft a side. One member of Arsenal’s backroom staff privately commented that there are many times where he would like to angrily castigate the players but then he’d look at some of them and “think they’d cry”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/arsenal-arsene-wenger-anger-from-fans-to-player-lucid-bayern-munich-a7615081.html

10 hours ago, Agony said:

smh... fucking hell

31 minutes ago, Badman said:

Are you trying to say Sanchez is the problem here? 

I really hope not 

He's saying the coach that leaked this:

One member of Arsenal’s backroom staff privately commented that there are many times where he would like to angrily castigate the players but then he’d look at some of them and “think they’d cry”.

Is part of the problem

• 3 weeks later...

Replacement for Hazard at Chelsea.

Like I said...

'I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract there.

'I want to stay in the city and the team, but in a team that wins, that has a winning mentality.

'I am 28, I still have a lot in front of me. I am a player who looks after himself a lot.'