When You stop speaking but You've met their family

Lens

So I met this chick's son (10 years old). Now me and the chick fallen out.

I see them out and about, and the son gets really happy, comes and we have a little talk, girl's just there watching.

When they're leaving, she says "You're his favourite adult to talk to"

Now I'm guaranteed to see these 2 around the way. Before it happened, I assumed she would have just dragged him away.

What's the normal thing to do, just chat to the kid like normal?

Anyone with similar ish situations and how it's gone?

There's me thinking this is about girls parents or something. Give the yout two spuds, ask him about his favourite football club, tell him he's a big man and needs to take care of his mum and then keep it moving. Rinse and repeat for anytime you see them in the future.

lool been the adults tekkers for time 

repeat big man about 100 times as well

• Upvote 1

Toney, would that mean ignoring them both when You see them out and about?

I think next time you see the mum explain to her it's probably more appropriate if the son waves but doesn't come over to speak.

It won't tug at her heart strings so much and you won't feel so guilty either.

• Upvote 2

Lens I swear you've been living in the same cycle for years now

It's like a sitcom

It's like your life revolves around women, women with kids, set-up chicks et al. I understand not everyone wants to settle down and get married etc. but like where do you see yourself this time next year?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh, hi again Captain Planet. It appears You've taken an interest in my life again, and once again added Your negative twist to it, hoping for lols.

My posts on here, whether or not about women, contain content that aids the discussion, something You're known on here for not doing.

As usual, I will humour You, but it's quite concerning that You post more about my life than Your own (anything happening in Your life lately? Any posts relating to it? Any women? Since You have sauch a problem with mine?)

Anyhow, You'll hage noticed while following my posts, that I'm being prepared for an assistanrt manager role. I have my final interview for that this tuesday.

My daughter has reached 18 months of age, and I'm getting the hang of this fatherhood thing.

Still making music (see recent thread in music room of an artist on my beat - I'm pretty sure Your character on here is that of a music producer, any content on that side of things?)

So, a year from now, I see myself teaching my daughter to read and write, throw catch and kick a ball. Working as an assistant manager. Making music, because it's something I love doing. I'd also like to build the tv and film room on here, to have more discussion, including existing vipers and hopefully new recruits interested in the world of film and tv. Forgive me if I don't need to plan which vaj I'll be dabbing in a year from now, it's not all that important. If I settle, I do, if I don't, I don't, I'll post, it's what I do, I provide real content. If that's how You plan the year ahead, well done You, where do You see Yourself in a year?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1