money on side

10 posts in this topic

anyone on here have some thing they do on side of their full time to make money

obvs legal i ain't no rico

been wantin to open a savings account for time too but

might be gettin some £ soon

what is there that can give u a constant return

/ drop any past grindzzzzz u've had if possible n how it worked

Knock out some bugle to the lads in pub on friday n saturday nights. Only a little half 0z, all sound fellas so no agg. Dont ever get above me station and try expand. I jus wanna earn a few bob on the weekend to keep me ticking over.

Mind you it got a bit tasty the other weekend. One cheeky c*nt thought he could take over n start serving up whilst i was away. Had to sort that toby out sharpish. Come in the old battle cruiser a few days after i got back from brazil and this shithouse west ham pete who's always been a no good c*nt is their giving it large, talking about how hes the new daddy. I kept me composure cos like me old man told me, "never act out of emotion san, always keep cool."

With that in mind, i waited till about 11pm wen the wanker was absolutely wankered. I made a point of not having any booze n waited till he went down to toilets where theres no camera. As he does, i go to the smoking area in pick up a glass ash tray. Get down there and the bastard is only washing his hands. I say to him, "i ere ur doin alright for ureself now peter." He turns to me with a smirk and goes, "yeah jack i am as it happens, this is my manor now." As he said that i done him over the back off the canister about 3 times with the ash tray. Smash his head of the sink then kick him up the bollocks 3 times. After that i took the dough out his wallet and screamed, "listen you no good west am c*nt, im the fucking daddy round here. Right? Dont you ever let me catch you serving up again in my pub without my say so, or next time it will be a bullet in the back of your head and not an ash tray."

After that i spat on the c*nt n said, "naw fackin clean ya self up u muggy little si." Go back up stairs to have me first pint and before i can finish it that two shilling wanker is apologising, hes only tryna get me a beer. Fucking west ham c*nt. The ICF? I shit em.

Use to invest in shotters like go halfs on a box.

Use to do cheque book scams around the country.

Scams in bookies

Them times I was unemployed and was committed to hustling.

well when my guy olu bola tells me the a/c has dropped he aint talking about a faulty air conditioner 

app + web development

basically what I do full time also on the side

well when my guy olu bola tells me the a/c has dropped he aint talking about a faulty air conditioner

Is it