Going bk home

Not even tryna visit, been school in my country, love it, but its too hot, and im a winter lover, im hating this summer right now. Mothers comfy over there tho, i know i could live like a king, but thats not me, would get bored. 

i like the fast paced life here. would try USA, a city place tho, not all that down south country shit. (just my preference) 

Lived in Uganda for 3 years when I was 10, did not enjoy my experience at all. Was a huge culture shock moving from stockholm to kampala, the schools I went to were a mess, teachers would cane you on a daily basis for a whole bunch of reasons and they wouldn't cane you on your hand,them teachers would go in, especially the female teachers, cane game too strong.   if you're grades were below par(60% or lower) you're getting hit, you're 5 mins late you're getting hit - infront of the whole class(around 50+ students in one room) . 

Had to get used to the electricity cutting off almost daily,didn't have a generator where I lived,  you'd be in a middle of a show and boom... tv off, electricity gone -  grab a candle/lantern and read.

On the + side I did learn some valuable life lessons. I reckon if I go back there now, 10 years later, I'd have a more pleasant time. 

Guest Chelsea Jack

DOESNT EVEN COME INTO MY HEAD TO GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY

IVE NEVER BEEN THERE

PARENTS HAVE NEVER TAKEN THE TIME TO TAKE US THERE AS KIDS

SO THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY WIPED OUT OF MY WHOLE BEING

where u from?

mozambique

Sjsjshsbsnansnsjaja

Swear this guy claimed jamaica before

Guest Chelsea Jack

I hear that. Tbh house prices in the UK are a myth, wouldnt move to ireland though for various reasons. Could definitely see myself living somewhere else though.

nah cant see it tbh

i have fam out there but i dont really know them as such

aint been st vincent & havent been JA for yrs

so it would not feel like "going home"

sayin that im lookint to got both places a few times in the next few yrs so my view may change

personally wanna live somewhere in US when im older/have sufficient p'z

or even ldn for a bit

good luck gettin citizenship bein from the uk

they're nazi fucks

if i was doin over there what i'm doin over here werkwise, i'd be a millionaire in a couple of years cos of their stupid population size

but they dont want me