RIP Eric Garner - Black Man murdered by NYPD on Camera - 17/7/2014

Lens

Seen enough worldstars , injustices & random vids like this to know if a fed man says hands behind your back its YES SIR.

These guys abuse their power all the time , the least you can do is not give them a reason to waste your life.

poor man, shoulda taken the L & complied. sad stuff

posd

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

Seen enough worldstars , injustices & random vids like this to know if a fed man says hands behind your back its YES SIR.

These guys abuse their power all the time , the least you can do is not give them a reason to waste your life.

poor man, shoulda taken the L & complied. sad stuff

posd

in a nutshell thats what it all boils down to here

Nobody was 'siding with the police' and condoned their movements ffs

no, let's run with it

even though Crash is fictional, what crime must a woman commit to warrant sexual assault as part of being detained by a police officer? 

or is afroman trolling?

are You also saying that women should comply with police or expect a sexual assault?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I hope they do get off. I think that afro americans are finally accepting that they won't be getting any justice in that atrocious system.

I'd hope it would bring them together in a solidarity that would see them work together for some positive growth. It won't, but tat would be my hope.

kumabya, and then what.

comes down to your group (as others do) having influence and power (economic base>people in gov>policy making>nobody f*cking with you)

if they had some this wouldnt happen. blacks in any western society for a matter of fact.

black rights, not minority or civil rights. and then you'll see some tangible change.

I hope they do get off. I think that afro americans are finally accepting that they won't be getting any justice in that atrocious system.

I'd hope it would bring them together in a solidarity that would see them work together for some positive growth. It won't, but tat would be my hope.

kumabya, and then what.

comes down to your group (as others do) having influence and power (economic base>people in gov>policy making>nobody f*cking with you)

if they had some this wouldnt happen. blacks in any western society for a matter of fact.

black rights, not minority or civil rights. 

I meant black folk working together, not that kumbaya bullshit.

First thing that needs to happen is some sort of retribution.

Retribution is a form of protection.

I don't care whether they get off, I just hope that the truth is discovered and followed.

I am with you on the second line however. It's just sad to me that it would take negativity to finally make the most feckless black people realise that they should fight for themselves.