DO YOU PREFER...

imhim

I prefer it hot but with a breeze, perfect shit. Hot, nothing is better than stepping out into the hot sun in the morning, shorts and vest if you felt like shit before hand lol Don't really like just sitting still in the sun tho, feels like i am cooking so I have to be walking or something.

weighting it up, i'd say hot, even tho i cant stand the heat, hate it so much... the amount of girls flinging me their number is flying up compared to winter...

girls are in shorts and maxi dresses, booty everywhere, im moving to girls that i never knew had any body before, now im feeling like a winner... theyre happy to stop bus a convo, and i do my bit, secure number, and even linking uip in better, cos you can just walk around, no ones bitching. 

winter time... im happy cos i love winter, but girls are covered up, you got no idea what youre getting into, link up you gotta go inside somewhere (aint letting girls i hardly know in my home anymore, they got good memories when they no they aint gonna get hollered again). 

but its long at night, if i have my laptop and my light on... rooms a sweat box. jam with my boys in the day... find a vibe for the night, but i need to go home and shower, its all long... but worth it

also f*ck how early it gets light in summer.

got man feeling guilty doing lines at 5am shouldnt feel guilty till 8am earliest

Hear that

Went to a party over the weekend got there after 3. Went in come out to smoke . felt like the end of the night. Really weird

• Upvote 1

Guest eights

weighting it up, i'd say hot, even tho i cant stand the heat, hate it so much... the amount of girls flinging me their number is flying up compared to winter...

girls are in shorts and maxi dresses, booty everywhere, im moving to girls that i never knew had any body before, now im feeling like a winner... theyre happy to stop bus a convo, and i do my bit, secure number, and even linking uip in better, cos you can just walk around, no ones bitching.

winter time... im happy cos i love winter, but girls are covered up, you got no idea what youre getting into, link up you gotta go inside somewhere (aint letting girls i hardly know in my home anymore, they got good memories when they no they aint gonna get hollered again).

but its long at night, if i have my laptop and my light on... rooms a sweat box. jam with my boys in the day... find a vibe for the night, but i need to go home and shower, its all long... but worth it

Well done on drawing girls bro

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

topic title fixed

/

my only issue with the heat is that it's England and it can rain any time, so I still have to carry something that will protect me from the rain in that event

but if it's gonna stay hot, the heat! sun beating on my face. 

VZ88Pdo.gif