Engagement Rings

Captain Planet

Congrats and interesting discussion on diamonds...

Blood diamonds yeh?

Sometimes I think people's ethics are clouded on things that actually don't matter. £3.5k on a stone that's flawed with the blood of several others.

shat up, shut up

like you wouldnt be omg-ing if a guy like local (no shade) put one on the sausage 6 packs u call fingers

dont piss me off tonight

please

What an imbecile you are,

Does your intellectual ability only amount to personal insults? With little too no accuracy?

If the only way you have to put your point across is swearing or personal insults this is more a reflection on you than me.

I'm already been there with the Diamonds, and now I'm older & wiser I no longer wear Diamonds & choose something precious & symbolic to me. Some of us are intelligent enough to realise that money and diamonds are not the most richest things one can own.

Please do not address me if you can not behave or address others respectfully & intelligently

Woah

That's good, it's nice you have found something special and symbolic to you that substitutes material things, but why have you assumed I've purchased blood diamonds?

Also you have come to proclaim your own philosophy stating that it is through your intelligence you have deduced money and diamonds do not correlate with 'the most richest things one can own' (sic) but then are you saying that those of us who do wish to subscribe to the view that diamonds show value are less intelligent?

I did not presume you purchased a blood diamond I merely asked a Question.

Nor have I proclaimed I'm above anyone else I've just become educated in areas I wasn't before and I do believe that people who put precious stones above the value of someone's life are unintelligent in an ethical way not unintelligent in general just ethical. It's not above causing offensive it's about questioning and educating.

It's not completely unheard of that life is more valuable than possessions you can own millions of pounds worth of gold or diamonds but be poor in health, love and life.

Do you catch my drift? :)

I'm slanting at you saying 'everything' smh

Btw Mc d's use British milk and sugar

So no, their milkshakes come with out suffering.

idiot.

Are you trolling yourself to not understand the point being made?

Furthermore you're calling me an idiot but when a country like Britain is producing sugar from sugar beet when a tropical country can produce more sugar, from sugar cane, all year round, naturally, to sell much cheaper globally, without using as many resources, chemicals and artificial products and the typically poor local economy will benefit relatively more than a British one you think nobody loses out from this strategy?

If you can't work the one-dimensional -Antonio Valencia take it to the line and cross- jelly in your brain enough to see how things aren't so straight forward in the real world, simply don't play this game with me because you'll embarrass yourself and waste more time googling the ingredients in a McD milkshake.

• Upvote 2

hold up jump down off your imaginary high horse for a sec...you ain't that guy for starters

so now you are crying that Britain doesn't exploit other countries?

If Britain can source it's own products why the fuck would they out source them?

if it really was cheaper they would, aint no one trying to spend money they don't have to smh

last paragraph was just pure fraff

sit down and decide what your argument is before continuing to engage with me please.

cos u started off saying everything we do is tainted in blood which was the original nonsense I was addressing before you come with this derail argument about sugar smh

like I said idiot.

hold up jump down off your imaginary high horse for a sec...you ain't that guy for starters 

I am.

[Example]When Belgium imports fair-trade cocoa from Ivory Coast to make chocolate is that exploitation? [Example]

Look I put 'example' in square brackets so it is clear and you can apply the logic to the argument at hand, I'm not going to spoon feed you.

If Britain can source it's own products why the f*ck would they out source them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectionism#Arguments_against_protectionism

if it really was cheaper they would, aint no one trying to spend money they don't have to smh

Don't talk like this in a discussion and then question my intelligence.

As I said if you can't play the game fall back, don't jump up in a thread trying to get points off of me again. If you don't understand something keep quiet, read a book, watch some videos, think about it from your own point of view, construct your own argument and if it makes sense to you? Then it's probably bullshit and not worth typing anyway.

sit down and decide what your argument is before continuing to engage with me please.

cos u started off saying everything we do is tainted in blood which was the original nonsense I was addressing before you come with this derail argument about sugar smh

I hope for your sake you are trolling.

like I said idiot. 

Thank you good sir.

• Upvote 1

I am.

[Example]When Belgium imports fair-trade cocoa from Ivory Coast to make chocolate is that exploitation? [Example]

Look I put 'example' in square brackets so it is clear and you can apply the logic to the argument at hand, I'm not going to spoon feed you.

If Britain can source it's own products why the f*ck would they out source them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectionism#Arguments_against_protectionism

Don't talk like this in a discussion and then question my intelligence.

As I said if you can't play the game fall back, don't jump up in a thread trying to get points off of me again. If you don't understand something keep quiet, read a book, watch some videos, think about it from your own point of view, construct your own argument and if it makes sense to you? Then it's probably bullshit and not worth typing anyway.

I hope for your sake you are trolling.

like I said idiot.

Thank you good sir.

pmsl this post is nothing more than a pathetic attempt at sounding intelligent by trying to patronise me

just more fraff really and still side stepping your first idiotic statement that everything is tainted in blood.

carry on from there instead of dressing up your post as some superior view I can't comprehend

it's not its just more fraff and claiming I don't understand doesn't change that.

Seems like you're the one trying to 'get points' - who even talks like that pmsl

same way it was you that was googling shakes.

If you are gonna respond I'd like some actual facts instead of just breaking down my post into individual side steps and projecting what you do on to me...

otherwise just shut up.