Lauren Goodger Sex Tape

Hank Moody

looks like good head i must say

!

The type you congratulate with a kiss on the mouth in between.

Nah u smorr boys don't know the ting

When the head is correct the tusk consumes you and you must lift that bitchhes head off your d*ck with both hands and kiss her aggressively

:rofl:  :rofl:

Pmsl proper reaching now son

yes toney and you have misinterpreted each line as gay innuendo

that says more about you than me.

I explained the post in the vent room but nice try...you have probably been made a woman on more than one occasion so lol

you're a known faggot on here who's had been exposed and exposed yourself numerous times.

This is the thing though, everything I say on here is considered, you will say homo shit by accident, they are without doubt Freudian slips.

Then when people question you about it you go on the defence to protect your sexuality lol.

For example the comment you made to Chaps, it was actually John Doe and Mame that pulled you up about it and you used the same excuse, they misinterpreted it, classic identity issue response, everybody is wrong except you, lol.

I remember few months bk in L&L Lens clocked your tendency to bring up homo visuals in a thread or mention d*cks when there was no need to, you did it in the Omar thread in the music room and have done frequently.

Then there are other aspects of your character which are bitchy, off handed remarks, your penchant for a bk and forth etc...

You have the audacity to talk about d*cks in mouths when you are still picking Dinkys pubes out of yours for that Wood Green debacle.

You didn't tell your girl about that incident be honest?

Not only would she realise what an internet beef starting fuck boy she is dealing with, she would have to zip up her forensic suit and go collect the nuts you left at Wood Green.

Any internet sass mouth.

:o

:o :o

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Pmsl proper reaching now son

yes toney and you have misinterpreted each line as gay innuendo

that says more about you than me.

I explained the post in the vent room but nice try...you have probably been made a woman on more than one occasion so lol

you're a known faggot on here who's had been exposed and exposed yourself numerous times.

This is the thing though, everything I say on here is considered, you will say homo sh*t by accident, they are without doubt Freudian slips.

Then when people question you about it you go on the defence to protect your sexuality lol.

For example the comment you made to Chaps, it was actually John Doe and Mame that pulled you up about it and you used the same excuse, they misinterpreted it, classic identity issue response, everybody is wrong except you, lol.

I remember few months bk in L&L Lens clocked your tendency to bring up homo visuals in a thread or mention d*cks when there was no need to, you did it in the Omar thread in the music room and have done frequently.

Then there are other aspects of your character which are bitchy, off handed remarks, your penchant for a bk and forth etc...

You have the audacity to talk about d*cks in mouths when you are still picking Dinkys pubes out of yours for that Wood Green debacle.

You didn't tell your girl about that incident be honest?

Not only would she realise what an internet beef starting f*ck boy she is dealing with, she would have to zip up her forensic suit and go collect the nuts you left at Wood Green.

Any internet sass mouth.

wow only 2 days later to think all that up

I'm impressed

:/

as usual everyone getting excited at me possibly being mugged off again :lol:

1. Apart from the real boy comment I really don't know what you're talking about when did lens do that? Maybe you're confusing me with someone else?

2.i didn't comment in the Omar thread which makes me think again you have confused me with another user

3.you actually using Marcus and wg backs up how much of a d*ckhead u really are that's the go to response for me on here u can do better than that I'm sure.

I wonder how your girl would feel about all the suspect shit you have said on here

cos jokes and funny gifs a side you have said so much suspect shit over the years and the fact that this occasion has hit you so hard to respond like this only confirms you are a closet case tbh

was expecting you to brush it off ignore it like u usually do but it would appear you have reached the end of your tether and I have clearly struck a nerve :lol:

You can misinterpret things I say if you want but you have said some straight out and out homosexual comments on numerous occasions.

I'm sure the majority of users on here would agree that yes I'm a c*nt but you are defiantly the closet batty man of the forum.

dunno why u don't just admit it tbh

a great woman once told me honesty is the best policy.

• Downvote 2

Lol I'm gonna over look the fact you're the resident forum side man and actually respond

Im a wind up merchant which is often lost on the Internet lots of dry humour and wit but not so much of the malice I show on here

you lot don't know me I'm not your friend so my comments shouldn't really affect you emotionally like they would if it was real life and I was your mate...then I really would be a fuck boy.

you come across as a beg friend always trying to get in on the jokes but I'm sure you're not really like that irl I like to think u are much more comfortable around your mates don't to have to try so hard.

Anyone else wanna pop?

• Downvote 1

"You didn't tell your girl about that incident be honest?

Not only would she realise what an internet beef starting f*ck boy she is dealing with, she would have to zip up her forensic suit and go collect the nuts you left at Wood Green. "

FACK.

Loooool.

Man tried to take Tone for jokes like he's only a bar man when dropping the funny stories.

You're an og so u get cyan bligh

seen u be intelligent on more than one occasion

I was also fully in the Greek girl phase as a young buck with regular visits to southgate and atmos grove

nah can't really think of any problems with u Justin...I can also appreciate the fondness for the cream pie tbh

fuck I was sure I would have somthing for u...sorry.

this is the thing I like the majority of users on the forum in fact I like you all, toney and Marcus are 2 of my favourite posters but we constantly take shots...it's jest ffs (well on my part anyway) not my fault if shit gets 'real' every now and then

I will c/s u in one thread and insult u in another

if I wanted likes and followers I would be parading on instagram...I don't so I come here for that screal.

• Upvote 3

Couple questions sole

Do you get any kind of gratification winding people up that you dont know on the internet?

Also do you move the same on any other social media you use?

Nah get no more than chuckle more time I'm amazed people will bite...it's effortless for me if it was some drawn out shit that took me 2 days to think up then I would be very disappointed in myself pmsl

don't have any other social networks

trolllled a few people on ebay if that counts?

Lol I'm gonna over look the fact you're the resident forum side man and actually respond

Im a wind up merchant which is often lost on the Internet lots of dry humour and wit but not so much of the malice I show on here

you lot don't know me I'm not your friend so my comments shouldn't really affect you emotionally like they would if it was real life and I was your mate...then I really would be a f*ck boy.

you come across as a beg friend always trying to get in on the jokes but I'm sure you're not really like that irl I like to think u are much more comfortable around your mates don't to have to try so hard.

Anyone else wanna pop?

show me where im a beg friend

didn't realise using a forum of strangers from a completely different city is tryna beg a friend

• Upvote 2