Notting Hill Carnival / Bank Holiday Weekend 2014

Ephren Taylor

It's almost that time of year again...

The summer bank holiday weekend is fast approaching...

To make sure we don't miss out on the best sound systems, jerk/mutton/pattie stalls, after parties etc... lets throw any info in here

If you're going, where will you be heading?

Anyone going to Panarama?

Channel One might not be allowed their spot apparently

/

RBMA:

• We are super excited to announce that the world-famous, multi-award winning, high-octane, Basement Jaxx will be headlining the legendary RBMA Sound System at Notting Hill Carnival this year. Joining them on the line up you'll find bashment purveyors The Heatwave, Protoje & Yaardcore – the Jamaican reggae/dub cohorts who will be making their Carnival debut; Trappist Brazilians Tropkillaz; RBMA alumnus Kalbata & Mixmonster with MC Clapper Priest; fresh from playing the Red Bull stage at St Pauls Carnival; Bristolian riddim Jus Now with their Soca-fuelled sounds and the bass heavy beats of Mixpak Sound System. For a chance to attend the event enter via our ballot right here from Monday 11th August until Friday 15th August.

Afrogirl is an odd fella odml93, a VERY odd fella!

I dont know what more odd than a clown who strokes his own ego on a forum predominantly used by men calling him self the cream pie king.

Yet gets knocked by left , right and centre by basic  mediterrenan broads with side burns  names ending with popodoupolus

but hey

kermit-bike.gif I just mindong my own..

• Downvote 1

Afrogirl is an odd fella odml93, a VERY odd fella!

I dont know what more odd than a clown who strokes his own ego on a forum predominantly used by men calling him self the cream pie king.

Yet gets knocked by left , right and centre by basic  mediterrenan broads with side burns  names ending with popodoupolus

but hey

kermit-bike.gif I just mindong my own..

what.gif

2h55rlu.jpg

• Upvote 2