Showbox app

Afroman

http://www.droidsticks.co.uk/

Nobody on here got a android stream box?..its better than chromecast, had mine since Jan. . .run something called xbmc on it..which has 100's of addons, plus you can add all those apps like showcase..mobdro and s4u TV apps are decent too.

Movies, live sport, TV from the states.

I've got the mx2 dual core Box which runs on jellybean..but they've got new boxes that run on kitkat and are compatible with 4k tv and stream 4k quality.

Alot of ppl selling them online but the link above have a shop in Walthamstow.

I recommend getting it from these guys they also have a eBay account selling different boxes.

YouTube help vids and a twitter account. .I'll post some vids when I get on my laptop.

Best gadget I've ever bought I swear.

http://www.droidsticks.co.uk/

Nobody on here got a android stream box?..its better than chromecast, had mine since Jan. . .run something called xbmc on it..which has 100's of addons, plus you can add all those apps like showcase..mobdro and s4u TV apps are decent too.

Movies, live sport, TV from the states.

I've got the mx2 dual core Box which runs on jellybean..but they've got new boxes that run on kitkat and are compatible with 4k tv and stream 4k quality.

Alot of ppl selling them online but the link above have a shop in Walthamstow.

I recommend getting it from these guys they also have a eBay account selling different boxes.

YouTube help vids and a twitter account. .I'll post some vids when I get on my laptop.

Best gadget I've ever bought I swear.

Came across a few on ebay. But wasn't too sure.  Some of the channels streams sounded too good to be true. (skysports, Bt sports etc)

Was actually considering it before I got the chromecast.  This chromecast is bless so far streaming via allcast as we speak.

I also like the fact I can take it along with me if I am travelling .

how good are the sports streams?

The sports stream vary from hd to 360p...but overall it's decent..1 off events like frock v groves for example you'll get hd streams...Once you've got a box..you'll learn to navigate around the different addons and learn where to find the good streams...right now I've got hd sport streams through s4u TV. .another day I might find a stream through a addon on xbmc.

Are there any free apps to connect your tablet to your TV or do I need to buy a chromecast box type thing?

Most smart tvs have that stream setup that lets you share media files .

currently using the chrome cast. Showbox via allcast app f

I am using one app called mobdro.. I stream skysports 1-5 & BT sport on my phone . Quality is decent and all. Only downside is I cant stream it on the tv yet.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Are there any free apps to connect your tablet to your TV or do I need to buy a chromecast box type thing?

Most smart tvs have that stream setup that lets you share media files .

currently using the chrome cast. Showbox via allcast app f

I am using one app called mobdro.. I stream skysports 1-5 & BT sport on my phone . Quality is decent and all. Only downside is I cant stream it on the tv yet.

my man knows

youtube has this thing where you type in the code into your laptop and it syncs direct to your tv...

thats if you have an infrared/wifi tv that is

Or a ps3

/

Showbox>>>

well if u have a ps3 then use it through there

but if u dont and u just have a laptop and u have a wifi/infrared tv then there is no need for middleman electronics or cables