Caucasian Girls

imhim

Why do they feel so comfortable in upping 'niggas be likee' pics?

why do they always have to proclaim / exclaim their undenying love for black guys?

Are we seen as some type of prize?

Why do black guys/girls not exclaim such urges for another race on social media sites?

because blacks have no pride  anymore you know its fuked when people upload meme or of there own people acting a fool and are ok with other races liking and "looool" at it.blacks in general need to fix up and behave properly to stop these meme's even being created but thats another discussion.

• Upvote 3

It's embarrassing tbh, just as much so when I see a black person doing it.

Pretty sure it started with the US blacks as always.

But it's cool because nigga and nigger don't actually mean the same thing. Unless it's a white person saying nigga because then they're actually calling you a nigger, you get what i'm saying nigga?

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

It's embarrassing tbh, just as much so when I see a black person doing it.

Pretty sure it started with the US blacks as always.

But it's cool because nigga and nigger don't actually mean the same thing. Unless it's a white person saying nigga because then they're actually calling you a nigger, you get what i'm saying nigga?

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

Why do they feel so comfortable in upping 'niggas be likee' pics?

why do they always have to proclaim / exclaim their undenying love for black guys?

Why do black guys/girls not exclaim such urges for another race on social media sites?

works both ways tbh with the uncle toms that get in a fit over bang average plain jane white birds and then absolutely slate average black women for being ugly 

the likes of you in particular probably encourage this kinda behaviour

Some dudes wifey them chicks

Need to set laws and boindarys

My girl would never in her life call me a nigger she is a homely white girl who listens to bands the odd tinie tempah and tweak songs.

You have to know how to pick a wifey no matter the race.

Those ferrel white girls don't even register on my radar

But as Chelsea jack said blacks allow this nonsense

its true blacks do allow it 'through friends' or 'because they want to move to that girl'

then you see the pic and theres like 70 likes and about 20 comments whereby the comments have no words saying why are you upping this pic or why do you think its acceptable to up it

Black men are the entrance away from white/ dull/tasteless normality.

Within current debates about race and difference, mass culture is the contemporary location that both publicly declares and perpetuates the idea that there is pleasure to be found in the acknowledgment and enjoyment of racial difference. The commodification of Otherness has been so successful because it is offered as a new delight, more intense, more satisfying than normal ways of doing and feeling. Within commodity culture, ethnicity becomes spice, seasoning that can liven up the dull dish that is mainstream white culture. Cultural taboos around sexuality and desire are transgressed and made explicit as the media bombards folks with a message of difference no longer based on the white supremacist assumption that “blondes have more fun.” The “real fun” is to be had by bringing to the surface all those “nasty” unconscious fantasies and longings about contact with the Other embedded in the secret (not so secret) deep structure of white supremacy. In many ways it is a contemporary revival of interest in the “primitive,” with a distinctly postmodern slant. As Marianna Torgovnick argues in Gone Primitive: Savage Intellects, Modern Lives:

http://lit.genius.com/Bell-hooks-eating-the-other-desire-and-resistance-annotated

Guest Chelsea Jack

cuz u man are on the snowflake quest, flinging them the D. Once they had ur nutsack in their mouth they got the right to class u as their nigga. U cant have it both ways guys.

this is it

Just finished reading this. Very powerful stuff, especially the part about the so called 'black twitter' and white people being able to co-op certain parts of the culture and play a role.

it's why places like The Coli are so warped, you have what are probably a majority of white youth pretending to be black and then accusing other posters of being 'cacs' it's f*cking crazed when you think about it.

Although mainstream American black culture has fed these kids this stuff as they've grown up. It was bound to happen with the stuff that was being out. And knowing it's mostly white people who actually go out and buy hip hop means this should not be a surprise to anyone that words like 'nigga' come out these people's lips with no fear anymore, when you can watch WSHH videos and see groups of white boys calling each other 'nigga' you know we done lost.

The funniest thing is things have come round again where once it was edgy to go to a black jazz club in the 1940s-60's to take in the atmosphere and enjoy what was seen as if they found out vulgar activity by their parents. I'm seeing a lot of hipster types going to and starting up f*cking dancehall/ bashment nights.

Which is f*cking hilarious.  

• Upvote 1

for real that article is the truth still

The trouble is that this trick works for anybody. Anyone with a free weekend and an internet connection can spend a few hours on Urban Dictionary, Rap Genius, and WorldStar, and make a pretty convincing imitation of a black person. And that’s exactly what is happening today. Maybe defining ‘blackness’ is something we should stop doing. We’ve been trying for years, and it’s never worked out. Maybe we should stop arguing about whether or not someone is black enough to appropriate black culture. Maybe we should stop worrying about who the n-word belongs to. That is, whereas the Turing Test requires that a computer has enough of the trappings of ‘humanity’ to fool us 70% of the time, the Daquan Test simply requires that a person display enough ‘cultural competence’ to function as an entertaining ‘black’ person. They might actually fool us, like Ms. Daquan has done for the past week or so. Or, they might just be culturally fluent enough in commercial ‘blackness’ to provide an entertaining spectacle, like Iggy Azalea does.

Just to be clear: I’m not saying that the appropriation or definition of ‘blackness’ are completely irrelevant issues, but I am saying that, as a society, maybe we aren’t ready to have this conversation yet. Maybe we need to take it a bit slower. Maybe we need to think about Daquan himself. Maybe we need to think about what it is that is so interesting about black people. Maybe we need to think about why certain fringe elements of a tiny fraction of a few black people’s lives (rap, dancing, singing) have come to represent an entire population of people.And then, maybe we should think about why we’re so protective of those things.

Maybe that’s why Daquan has been so successful. Because really, as funny as we black people are, and as well as we understand our Caucasian brothers and sisters, there will come a point at which they will decide that they’d rather call the shots themselves.People creating their own, customized ‘black’ entertainment will once again be the norm. I’m not really sure what this means for black people. I also don’t have any real suggestions, aside from maybe that we should consider abandoning rap music like we did jazz. Let them have it, along with everything else. Black Twitter included. We lost this battle. Retreat, make something new, and try again.

We might not have gotten there yet with machines, but it looks like black culture has probably hit a point of Cultural Singularity. We’ve spent the past 400 years as a society generating data points about what black people are supposed to look, think, and act like. Now, finally, the machine that is capitalism has begun to move on its own. It is creating its own content. Don’t get me wrong: the idea of black people is still entertaining, but black people are no longer required to provide that entertainment.
The future might not be just, but if we keep it up, it’s probably going to be funny. (if you’re white)

It's never been about dealing with white women who happily tell you they're only 'into' black guys. These are usually the chicks who try to hard. Dropping slang talking 'black' try to look as 'urban' as possible.

The ones to avoid. But dudes will give them what they want for the smash ofc.

Effortlessly use black man as sexual object *tick*