The Crew

Monday Bandele

• 2 months later...

chose the 370z

game needs a bit of polishing but i love the storyline aspect

hope they can pull this off, seems like theyve bitten off more than they can chew in terms of aspirations

how far you got? I'm stuck at the HQ where you choose your perks an its saying waiting for installation was at 21% 3 hours ago and is now at like 40% lol suppose it is a beta

chose the 370z

game needs a bit of polishing but i love the storyline aspect

hope they can pull this off, seems like theyve bitten off more than they can chew in terms of aspirations

how far you got? I'm stuck at the HQ where you choose your perks an its saying waiting for installation was at 21% 3 hours ago and is now at like 40% lol suppose it is a beta

I'm at this part as well now. Started at 45% for me and it's taken about 15 minutes to get to 48%

Loooooool...mine downloaded to 93% within me playing 2/3 fifa games (swear it pauses download while playing games, so it might qve been even quicker)

Banged this out for an hour or so yest...first thing that strikes me is that the screen is too busy, too much shit popping up when driving. Im playing on a 42" yest im struggling to see some of the writing n shit.

is this game available on the current gen (ps3, 360) cos there doesnt really seem much thats next gen graphics wise :/

storyline itself seems very Need for Speed Most Wanted...need to get to the top of the food chain blah blah blah, which is ok I guess as it gives to an objective to racing etc. The missions/races/storyline moves fluidly n at a fast pace...within seconds of you entering back into freeroam after a race, the big dawg is spitting to get somewhere else to show some dons wa gwarn

game play is abit hmmmmm for a driving game, the handling of the cars is abit leave it when trying to get around corners. Even though it was the slowest, I nearly chose the 370z as it was the most agile, but I manage to get a similar effect from the 4th car (cant remember name) when hustling it around.

a DEEEEFFFOOO 'leeeeeeeeave it, is the police cars/chases...how am i trying to push the cars into oncoming traffic n they are just ghosting through :/ only thing they seem to make contact with is the buildings so im having to squish them into those to wreck em. The "arrested" bar seems to shoot up too quickly for my liking, you get about 3 seconds to get out of a boxed in situation before ur dance is dun.

Some peeps were sending co-op races invites yest, but they were floppin, n when I was trying it was saying no one was in my session :/

but ooooooooooverall...game is ok, not a £40 cop though....like forza I would prob wait to see this drop to 20 n under as I don't see the longevity af the mo, but who knows once the crew stuff starts popping off!!