Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trilliam

Leon: The Professional

52 posts in this topic

about the international cut of leon

It has approximately 23 minutes of additional footage that was removed from the original release. The additional material is found in the film's second act, and it depicts more of the interactions and relationship between Léon and Mathilda. In one scene, Mathilda plays Russian roulette to try to get Léon to admit he loves her; in another, she openly asks him to be her first lover, but he refuses, although they do innocently share a bed. In another scene he teaches Mathilda the "Ring Trick" which involves knocking on people's door and breaking the chain after the occupant opens the door, and in the event of the occupant fighting back or refusing to open, and becomes violent he throws a grenade, when he does he shows Mathilda the pin. There is also a detailed scene in which Leon teaches Mathilda where to shoot the target, demonstrating on a cocaine dealer and maker, and that you should never shoot them in the face, because doing so would render identification impossible. After he kills the dealer Mathilda burns all the drugs using lighter fluid. He also refers to a past romantic relationship he once had that ended in tragedy that started his career as a hitman. Most of the other material in the longer cut involves Mathilda accompanying Léon on several of his hits, to further her training.
may purchase

f*ck off.I need to get that version because that all sounds like it makes their roles far more significant.

about the international cut of leon
It has approximately 23 minutes of additional footage that was removed from the original release. The additional material is found in the film's second act, and it depicts more of the interactions and relationship between Léon and Mathilda. In one scene, Mathilda plays Russian roulette to try to get Léon to admit he loves her; in another, she openly asks him to be her first lover, but he refuses, although they do innocently share a bed. In another scene he teaches Mathilda the "Ring Trick" which involves knocking on people's door and breaking the chain after the occupant opens the door, and in the event of the occupant fighting back or refusing to open, and becomes violent he throws a grenade, when he does he shows Mathilda the pin. There is also a detailed scene in which Leon teaches Mathilda where to shoot the target, demonstrating on a cocaine dealer and maker, and that you should never shoot them in the face, because doing so would render identification impossible. After he kills the dealer Mathilda burns all the drugs using lighter fluid. He also refers to a past romantic relationship he once had that ended in tragedy that started his career as a hitman. Most of the other material in the longer cut involves Mathilda accompanying Léon on several of his hits, to further her training.
may purchase
When's this out?What's 'La Femme Nikita' saying?I think I have seen parts of it still...

Should be out already. The film was made in 1994 so it must be in shops now.

just watched alpha dog and i liked ii. i felt justin timberlake performed wellwatched leon, and i liked that to

Does anywhere know where I can find the international cut of Leon? Looked on Amazon but can't find it.

watched old boy last nite, f*ck*ng sick.what you guys think about the ending, we came to tthe conclusion the hypnosis hadnt really workedleon as well, decent.

Leon isn't just decent, it is f*ck*ng classic. I need to find my DVD and watch it again.Old Boy was f*cked when I fully clocked what had happened.

admittedly, i fell asleep thru some parts of leon, not cos it was boring but we'd jst watched old boy and it was about 3am but you know when youve watched one sick film you have to watch anotherwill watch again tho

I might watch it again for the lulz.Just finished on Leon, very good film. Am I wrong for having thoughts about Portman? *hides*

Just finished on Leon, very good film. Am I wrong for having thoughts about Portman? *hides*
:D She was only 13 when she made that film, mate.

Film has one of my favourite kills

shotgun'd in the bath tub

Ye. Its the little pause where they both just stand there.

Harry Brown was awfulPainfully boring I think I made it to the hour mark n locke offWatched Leon again the other week for the 1st time in years. Still sick.Re-downoaded the wackness. love that film. If you like 90's hiphop that films a must watch. bit moist at times but good

will watch the wackness heard its better than how it was advertised. Leon is a good film need to re watch that also

can anyone reccomend a film for fans of "Leon, the Professional"?film was hard, best assassin film i've seen so far

can anyone reccomend a film for fans of "Leon, the Professional"?film was hard, best assassin film i've seen so far
film is f*ck*ng sick, the way it has you subconciously willing him on to bang the underage girl, f*cks with your mind when you think back on itor maybe that was just me :lol:pretty obvious comparison but it lead to me watching american beauty the next night

not really a assasin film butroninhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122690/has jean reno in it and is a VERY good film

that black guy in COP OUT with bruce willis is the most annoyin guy in any film i seenrewatched LEON again for the 100th time or so :)cant get bored of itgary oldman is too sick

does anyone know a film based around a sniper in an abandoned building who develops a relationship with a girl. he has to shoot someone in a car crossing a bridge but misses or something. at one stage one of the men in the foyer hallucinates and believes the whole foyer is full of spiders attacking him?

does anyone know a film based around a sniper in an abandoned building who develops a relationship with a girl. he has to shoot someone in a car crossing a bridge but misses or something. at one stage one of the men in the foyer hallucinates and believes the whole foyer is full of spiders attacking him?
Léon (1994)Leon the professionalProfessional assassin Leon reluctantly takes care of 12-year-old Mathilda, a neighbor whose parents are killed, and teaches her his trade.

Not the same film at all.In Leon he teaches her how to be a sniper and develops a bond with her but all that spider sh*t and shooting at a car on a bridge is not Leon.

wow C/S goldeneye consolidation pierce baddaman brosnan#pmsl @ not seeing Leon, cmon brah this is 2010